2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V3: suRG3ry In DC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sucks as a QB .. needs to suck it up and be a FB or TE

He sucks as a QB .. needs to suck it up and be a FB or TE

I think qb is his only shot. And if he does make the Eagles, he could end up playing. If he gets cut, he's likely done.

I think qb is his only shot. And if he does make the Eagles, he could end up playing. If he gets cut, he's likely done.

Hes not beating out canchez nor canford and you can TT2TB

Hes not beating out canchez nor canford and you can TT2TB

Sanchez can't take the pressure of Tebow being his backup. We saw what happened last time. Tebow should've been given the reigns, and I have no doubt that a Tebow led Jets would've had more wins than Sanchez did.

Bradford, he is good, but the question is can he remain healthy. He has had a tough road and sat out most of his career with injuries. I wish him the best, but I don't see him staying healthy. And Sam is a very nice person himself.

Tim didn't look too bad today... He was getting zero time to throw. Shit he could barely get the hand off to the back before getting wacked.

Still has real bad pocket presence. But he looked way more accurate and his release was a lot more quick. And we all know what he can do running. He's gonna make the team. He might not start, but he'd be pretty useful in that offense.

Hes behind Barkley on the depth chart.

For now. Barkley really doesn't have any upside or use. He's no better than Sanchez or Bradford. All 3 of them are clones. Same guy. You could drop one and not lose anything.

just watching the replay now.
why was bradford not playing?
canchez looked ok, as did barkley.

tebow will never make it in the nfl.
love the guy, but....no.

love the guy, but....no.

preseason bud, consider yourself fortunate if the starter is on the field for two drives

Tim didn't look too bad today... He was getting zero time to throw. Shit he could barely get the hand off to the back before getting wacked.

Still has real bad pocket presence. But he looked way more accurate and his release was a lot more quick. And we all know what he can do running. He's gonna make the team. He might not start, but he'd be pretty useful in that offense.

Something was up with the center snaps. They were a problem today. Many of them were low. That gives the defense an extra half second on the qb.

love the guy, but....no.

I don't know how healthy Bradford really is. He's a great guy just like Tebow. I just don't know if he'll hold up.

Tebow looks a bit slimmer this time.

Still throwing ducks though.

Tebow looks a bit slimmer this time.

Still throwing ducks though.

He dropped some weight. They said 236lbs. That is lean for him. He still doesn't look as fluid as most qb's. But his fight, on field clutchness and leadership makes up for things. Will Chip Kelly agree and keep him? We'll see.

Something was up with the center snaps. They were a problem today. Many of them were low. That gives the defense an extra half second on the qb.

Backup to the backup center is what happened

Sanchez can't take the pressure of Tebow being his backup. We saw what happened last time. Tebow should've been given the reigns, and I have no doubt that a Tebow led Jets would've had more wins than Sanchez did.

Bradford, he is good, but the question is can he remain healthy. He has had a tough road and sat out most of his career with injuries. I wish him the best, but I don't see him staying healthy. And Sam is a very nice person himself.

lol ripskater is only hyping Teblow because he's a holy roller like himself.

I have no faith in a team with sam bradford as their starter btw.
and good luck to tebow, but it's just glam at this point.
they want him for his hookup with god and all.

I have no faith in a team with sam bradford as their starter btw.
and good luck to tebow, but it's just glam at this point.
they want him for his hookup with god and all.

I think Bradford is ok, he just can't stay healthy. Sanchez folds under pressure. All it takes is a butt to stop him. Tebow, not the most talented passer, he will win you some games. And maybe get you into the playoffs.

wow, ok.
hope springs eternal as they say.
as a fan, it's important to stay optimistic I guess.

as a niner fan, I see my team going 7-9 and missing post season play altogether.
but then, that's optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back