2015/2016 Premier League discussion: Business is About to Pick Up Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast Mode retiring :(

Still a fuck up how they didn't pass it to him, lmao.

lel. Man Like Tules is an NFL guru, imo. Just hope it is a good game.

Bruno Mars is also showing up. He was good when he headlined the HT show a couple years back.

Wanna see Cam drop the overhyped Denver defence (pronounced deeeeeefence in US from all the prediction vids I've seen lol) with feints and shit.

50th anniversary too. Coldplay will boss it, no doubt about it. Should be just them imo

United have fallen asleep. Making Chavski look like a football team now.

lmao RedNev losing AGAIN with Valencia. I love the bloke and enjoyed him on MNF but it was mental that he was given that job. Only reason he got it is because of his connection with their owner.

I'd say his rep will take a big hit but then Sky continue to keep people like Souness & Redknapp on their payroll so he can always go back to the telleh!

lmao RedNev losing AGAIN with Valencia. I love the bloke and enjoyed him on MNF but it was mental that he was given that job. Only reason he got it is because of his connection with their owner.

I'd say his rep will take a big hit but then Sky continue to keep people like Souness & Redknapp on their payroll so he can always go back to the telleh!

Maureen rekt him when he was appointed

'He can't stop the video and touch the screen'

Stan Kroenke is poison

Arsenal fans join in with #SlamStan after St Louis lawyer hits out at Stan Kroenke over NFL franchise move in Super Bowl advert

792269230.gif
What match is that gif from mate?

I love the bloke and enjoyed him on MNF but it was mental that he was given that job. Only reason he got it is because of his connection with their owner.
So it's not a good idea to give a rookie manager a top job if the team isn't stacked like Barca or Real? Nonsense!

wot he do

just let a ball run in the box he should have cleared. Terrible awareness.

Standard performance from us. Start well, don't score, fall asleep, defend for a bit and don't create anything lol.

So it's not a good idea to give a rookie manager a top job if the team isn't stacked like Barca or Real? Nonsense!

tbf I did hear their owner loved 'the banter' between Neville & Carra on MNF. These are credentials for a top Manager after all. ;)

Also can't forget the stellar work he did with the England coaching staff at the most recent World Cup....oh.

Oh god, Zouma screaming in pain

That doesn't sound good for Zouma.

damn his knee got jacked

Oh shit, that's an ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back