2015/2016 Premier League discussion: Business is About to Pick Up Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
suck ur mum m8

tumblr_lrxzgun6rs1r0ia88o1_400.gif

cheeky.gif

maybe....

dont like seeing you upset tho

lel. Not gonna be as rustled if we lose today since we aren't really playing for anything. Don't see us getting 4th. Would rather we try and win EL...smh, look at what I've become!

I'm liking the Dixon/Le Saux commo tandem NBCSports have been doing recently.

You getting this in UK or is it just a US thing?

I think LVG will be much more appreciated after he's left. I like how he's built a very solid core of young players with the potential to become great players. However, he's only got a year left and he's retiring, or so he says. With Mou available, I just don't think United should pass on him (fair enough to disagree).

I get Jose's behavior sucks, but Fergie did a lot of the same things--intimidating refs, sticking it to the media, blaming others for losses, mind games with other managers, etc. Aside from United fans, people hated Fergie as well. He developed his respect through trophies and longevity, the latter of which Jose hasn't been able to do. He seems to want to settle for the long term. He's a divisive figure for sure, but his biggest a stints have been under an owner who wants full control and a club known for treating managers like chewing gum. To my recollection, he didn't have many problems at Inter.

Get it in his contract that attacking players and other managers will get him canned and cost him any payouts go from there. Give him the type of control Fergie had, and I think United will see fantastic results. He seems ready to settle for the long term, as well.

I've always been against bringing in players who have made their reputations elsewhere......I want players at United who can potentially become club greats. Not 29 year old who have done it at Real/Bayern/Barca etc.

I kinda feel the same about managers. With Mourinho, succeed or fail, United will be just another club on his CV. Would almost prefer someone out of left field like Michael Laudrup but I suppose it's difficult to do in this day and age though.

lel. Not gonna be as rustled if we lose today since we aren't really playing for anything. Don't see us getting 4th. Would rather we try and win EL...smh, look at what I've become!
theyve broken you, but youll rise again. nfbless

Brootal

Hendricks couldn't even got ONE ROUND!!!! WHAT DA FUCK IS DAT!!!!!
Crashed a $60 parlay :mad:

Up a whopping $12 on the night. Arsenal win took me up to $18 profit on the wkend lol

@LEWIS540 So are you on board for Mou at Utd or nah ?

Not particularly. Certainly would not be my first choice, but I concede he may well be the most sensible option.

Truth be told, I don't have huge expectation for the team in the next 1-2 years.......just hope whoever is manager at the start of next season isn't burdened with too high expectations.

Some people think now Pep is at City, they are all but guaranteed huge success, which is not the case. Mourinho at United would be the same.

Crashed a $60 parlay :mad:

Up a whopping $12 on the night. Arsenal win took me up to $18 profit on the wkend lol
Hendricks looked like he hadn't main event a fight before. Wonderboy was efficient too.

Yeh will probs watch the start and see how I go. You rooting for Panfers? They've added like 54 more acts to the HT show lmao.

Yeah I'm rooting for the Panfers. Rooted for the Patriots last year and they won, so judging by my NFL pick history, you should bet everything on them imo. Cam Newton gonna beast it.

Which extra acts? Thought Coldplay/Beyonce were doing it

Not particularly. Certainly would not be my first choice, but I concede he may well be the most sensible option.

Truth be told, I don't have huge expectation for the team in the next 1-2 years.......just hope whoever is manager at the start of next season isn't burdened with too high expectations.

Some people think now Pep is at City, they are all but guaranteed huge success, which is not the case. Mourinho at United would be the same.
Just seems so strange how most successful Clubs used to rely on bringing their own youth through but it's just been stopped dead.

Mou gives no fucks to youth academies.

@xtramob What has Pep's record been like at Bayern with young players.

Yeah I'm rooting for the Panfers. Rooted for the Patriots last year and they won, so judging by my NFL pick history, you should bet everything on them imo. Cam Newton gonna beast it.

Which extra acts? Thought Coldplay/Beyonce were doing it

lel. Man Like Tules is an NFL guru, imo. Just hope it is a good game.

Bruno Mars is also showing up. He was good when he headlined the HT show a couple years back.

US sports media wanted to bare its teeth at Coldplay doing the HT show but they killed it dead with top banter at a recent presser.

US media: Do you know anything about football?

Coldplay guitarist: Well the band is split into two clear groups, really. One half of us know very, very little about the game & nthe other half knows absolutely sod all.

Chris Martin butts in with: But if Lebron James is his usual self then i'm sure the Denver Panthers will prevail

Just seems so strange how most successful Clubs used to rely on bringing their own youth through but it's just been stopped dead.

Mou gives no fucks to youth academies.

@xtramob What has Pep's record been like at Bayern with young players.
He started playing a few that were being developed. Gaudino, Kimmich, Green, recently Coman (but he's on another level). Squad is so established most have been shipped away or playing with the second team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back