2015/2016 Premier League discussion: Business is About to Pick Up Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen been doing a photoshoot for a car company

30EF465700000578-3435446-Mourinho_said_that_he_believes_he_is_humble_despite_that_not_bei-a-30_1454833618077.jpg

30EF45CD00000578-3435446-The_53_year_old_said_that_no_matter_where_management_takes_him_n-a-31_1454833624138.jpg

Sky are strange...they say sorry when the camera picks up someone say fuckin wanker! but zoom in (no pun intended with zoom btw) and keep the camera on a bloke who is writhing on the ground in agony. Odd world, imo.

Sky are strange...they say sorry when the camera picks up someone say fuckin wanker! but zoom in (no pun intended with zoom btw) and keep the camera on a bloke who is writhing on the ground in agony. Odd world, imo.

physical pain and the misfortune of other humans is ok, but swearing is a no no!

go figure

WHAT A GOAL

Oh shit. Lindgaard with the Alli

Yayyy NF

LVG IN!

Fuck Spurs, United are coming!

lmao what a finish! Honestly Lingard is mostly useless but he keeps coming up with some top goals. Fair play to him. We deserve that tbh.

LINGAAAAARD!!! Fantastic finish.

I really like Borthwick-Jackson's crossing. He was a mess on his intro but has been solid ever since.

Bullshit. Yellow for a dive, imo. Costa is the worst.

LINGAAAAARD!!! Fantastic finish.

I really like Borthwick-Jackson's crossing. He was a mess on his intro but has been solid ever since.

Really like BJ (I made myself laugh there) it's amazing how settled he looks. Darmian looks a lot more comfortable in recent weeks as well.

I wish Lingard would stop with the dab celebration - you ain't Pogba fam

MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back