2015/2016 Premier League Discussion: Beaten to the Punch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao I watched that yesterday as well (went on a netflix sports documentary binge)

Felt sorry for Holyfield watching it, poor guy became the champion but all people wanted to talk about was Tyson. Also never knew that he had a 12 million dollar contract to fight Tyson after the Douglas fight, and that he was ringside when Douglas knocked Tyson out.
The best 30 for 30 eps I've seen were The two Escobars & Once Brothers

Amazing!!

@blokeybloke i watched bridge of spies last night. i'm a sucker for anything that deals with espionage so i enjoyed it. good film tho. kind of dry. at times

You seen 'Duplicity' with clive owen and julia roberts? It's about corporate espionage, but i love it.

I'm a. Sucker for spy skullduggery!!
whats funny is ive lived in germany and knew about the tranfer looon time ago. there was a kgb spy whos memoir i wrote that help facilitate it. been to checkpoint charlie many times. theres a strip club close by called checkpoint barbie lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BARCELONA FOOTBALL AND U ALL LAUGHED HAHAHAHAHA

GET IN LADS

landscape_dannywelbeck.jpg

Crap OP btw.

Does the girl right behind him have her tits out?

Can't wait for the City game

jMtZv.gif

You seen 'Duplicity' with clive owen and julia roberts? It's about corporate espionage, but i love it.
yea. i saw it. was good. loved me tinker tailor soldier spy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BARCELONA FOOTBALL AND U ALL LAUGHED HAHAHAHAHA

GET IN LADS

Mocks Arsenal fans because they were loving the fact they beat Leicester

Celebrates beating bottom of the table Aston Villa

Leicester are a shit team full of long ball tactics and thug players.

Fuck them

I've only recently in the last cpl months tried different flavour teas. I don't put milk or sugar in them though lol

Don't care for the fruity ones but Licorice tea is alright, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back