2015/2016 Premier League Discussion: Beaten to the Punch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CbLpbb0WcAAxTAS.png

No mate Arsenal have that award now. Today's result over 10 man Leicester with 12 men doesn't change that. They'll bottle it as usual.
The day we slip when we are leading the Comp we might be LFC level.

But lol Liverpool are closer to relegation than first. Showing how truly shit your team has become, once pep comes in next year and buried klopp again it'll be all over.

Looks like we will have a very interesting last third of the season. Will Leicester start to fade, who out of the 2 north London clubs will come out on top, will United make the Champions League spot, will Chelsea avoid relegation, will Liverpool finish mid table

find out soon . . .

am fucked. gotta get ready, hoover my room and take the rubbish down in 30 mins

Looks like we will have a very interesting last third of the season. Will Leicester start to fade, who out of the 2 north London clubs will come out on top, will United make the Champions League spot, will Chelsea avoid relegation, will Liverpool finish mid table

find out soon . . .
Pretty sure these 2 are set in stone

find out soon . . .

tumblr_n15t5aP1lE1qea2mvo4_r1_250.gif

Trying to hold back the tears tbh. The answer is NO!

not gonna lie, love me some sturridge robot dance celebration

tumblr_n15t5aP1lE1qea2mvo4_r1_250.gif

Trying to hold back the tears tbh. The answer is NO!

It doesn't look good tbh mate, but keep the faith until it's over. I watched a bunch of sport documentaries yesterday "the class of 92" was one of them. Watching them talk about the 99 champions league final gave me goosebumps, that United fought until the final whistle, never giving up.

@blokeybloke I also watched one called "The Prince Of Pennsylvania" about Du Pont and the Foxcatcher wrestling team - good watch

Danny Simpson got 2 more cards than Gladiator this valentines day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back