2015/2016 Premier League Discussion: Beaten to the Punch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CbLo97EWcAEzQM9.jpg

CbLo-xAWIAE02wn.jpg

Legend

It doesn't look good tbh mate, but keep the faith until it's over. I watched a bunch of sport documentaries yesterday "the class of 92" was one of them. Watching them talk about the 99 champions league final gave me goosebumps, that United fought until the final whistle, never giving up.

@blokeybloke I also watched one called "The Prince Of Pennsylvania" about Du Pont and the Foxcatcher wrestling team - good watch
Not seen Foxcatcher yet, mate. Any good?

You are Danny welbeck?
Incase you missed it, Tules did his normal pregame banter (just like he did in games like Monaco). So to fix things, i bet on Leicester and originally i was gonna pass betting on the game. Furthermore i been talking shit about Welbeck for ages and here we are, he scored an important goal.

Incase you missed it, Tules did his normal pregame banter (just like he did in games like Monaco). So to fix things, i bet on Leicester and originally i was gonna pass betting on the game. Furthermore i been talking shit about Welbeck for ages and here we are, he scored an important goal.

David-Moyes-shocked.jpg

@blokeybloke i watched bridge of spies last night. i'm a sucker for anything that deals with espionage so i enjoyed it. good film tho. kind of dry. at times

So Tules you should edit your av, needs finnish flag on the background.

Honestly good move for Seattle as well. Made profit off him most likely and they just got Morris. They want to get younger.

The movie was OK, the documentary gave a better insight into it though

I've only watched Holyfield's 'Chasing Tyson' episode of season 3. Will keep my eye out for it.

Cheers!

oh and that "money" you were mentioning yesterday with your cuppa ::thumbsup::

enjoying a nice cup of apple cinnamon with milk (never know when or when not to use milk but it tastest fantastic)

also used @Nowhere Fast advice of two bags instead of one.

thanks lads

I've only watched Holyfield's 'Chasing Tyson' episode of season 3. Will keep my eye out for it.

Cheers!

lmao I watched that yesterday as well (went on a netflix sports documentary binge)

Felt sorry for Holyfield watching it, poor guy became the champion but all people wanted to talk about was Tyson. Also never knew that he had a 12 million dollar contract to fight Tyson after the Douglas fight, and that he was ringside when Douglas knocked Tyson out.

lol that's great. Did you see the steward next to Wenger's reaction

hahaa good spot! On ye head son!!

---

Welbeck has now scored more than Eden Hazard this Premier League season (1)

CbLvK7NXIAAAboe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back