• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015/16 Premier League Thread: Louis van Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, been lurking on these threads for quite a while.

I always have been an unwavering Wenger supporter. Despite our barren trophy 9 year trophy run, Wenger did do the right thing for the club and its future by curtailing spending and repaying a large chunk of the stadium loan. Also he is held to the an incredibly high standard of what constitutes success. A standard which he himself created with winning 3 titles in a short space of time

However we now possess masses of cash reserves and although i do agree with him somewhat on lack of quality in the market and spending for the sake of spending but there has been multiple players in the last few years that surely were on Arsenals radar and would not have broke the bank either.

Griezmann when he was at Sociedad being one, Lars Bender Kostas Manolas being others. Its incredibly disheartening to to go through what feels like the same season over and over every year. This season we have everything set up for us to win the title and have looked shakier and shakier since Christmas.

If we don't win it this year something is seriously wrong. Our squad (although improvements could be made like any squad) is more than good enough to win the league. So if its not the players you have start looking at the coaching staff and question how unmotivated this team looks in some games.

This is the first season that i have felt its somewhat justifiable to question is he the right man for the job. We'll just have to see how this season pans out

Solid post m8. It upsets me you are a Gooner but you seem of sound mind (unlike my good friend Tules, he's off his rocker tbh) so welcome to the prem fred. I hope you enjoy your stay.

p.s. What part of Ireland are you from/in? Also does your first name start with a G?

hey mate, new posters are always welcome in the prem thread . . . . so welcome

*looks at location

Is your name George?

Dammit, you beat me to the joke. WeoBless. :p

George tracing Frenz back onto here after he got binned by her

LMAO!

hey mate, new posters are always welcome in the prem thread . . . . so welcome

*looks at location

Is your name George?

Top post, maybe a few more in last Summer and we could've had more points right now.

anyways, let's see at the end of the season. COYG

Solid post m8. It upsets me you are a Gooner but you seem of sound mind (unlike my good friend Tules, he's off his rocker tbh) so welcome to the prem fred. I hope you enjoy your stay.

p.s. What part of Ireland are you from/in? Also does your first name start with a G?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, feel at home already. I'll make sure to keep an eye on Tules so.

I can confirm that my name is not George. I'm from Tipperary originally.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, feel at home already. I'll make sure to keep an eye on Tules so.

I can confirm that my name is not George. I'm from Tipperary originally.

fanx m8, promise? don't leave me

Wanna see you banter these non gooners off. I can train you if you want

fanx m8, promise? don't leave me

Wanna see you banter these non gooners off. I can train you if you want

agreed, too many non gooners on here

Welcome to the Arsenal family brother

COYG

Big Sam with no chill

fuck sake, I just built you back up and got your swagger back and weo posts that. Don't lose da fafe tules.

I'll give it till tomorrow.

Is EOW a gooner again?

I'm confused NF

not cards - but gamer rage in general

Weo, you still awake.

Feefa with the lads?

Waiting for Ronnie P to get home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members