Partlow

This is haram
@Steel
Reaction score

CcP-vDzWEAAcO7p.jpg

Supporters List:

Prem Teams:

AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Piers Morgan, Asprilla (RIP), Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, Claude, Concrete, LilMountain, Tules, Tobin Heath, Angus Bless, Daspy,

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Chris Partlow (on loan)

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS

Mercenaries - EOW

Drawchester United - Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, MCX, , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Hotspur- Carl Drogo (RIP) , fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hooneswot, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sunderland - UltraMagnus, Cardona (RIP)

Swansea - Zer, EOW

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

Portland Timbers - xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless, Kadafi(RIP)

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Buyern - xtramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid

Mascot

Chune

Were never posted in the prior thread, TehDocktah must have been seeing a patient at the time, a brief summary

Rashford 1-0. Great job by Herrera to steal it away from that pace merchant Feo Walnut and send it out wide. Varela had a cross on Rashfords second goal on Thursday as well, where did him and CBJ learn to cross so well, need Valencia to see that guy kappa

2-0 Rashford, great positioning in the box and clinical header. Liked how he stuck his arm out for Lingard to send the ball to him.

2-1 dat guy Welbz #ozilassist

3-1, Ander Herrera off a deflection, nice hold up play from Rashford. Has no idea what to do with his hands after scoring

3-2 Ozil. Nice save from DDG on Welbzs initial shot but no chance at the rebound. Helps the fantasy team so thanks

Skills

Last edited:
Morning lads.

#HalaFloppingLVGenious

EOW gonna be angry when he notices that a Scot is a new mod.

damn this thread is brootal

fair play doe, top poster and top thread title too

Morning LAD!

How're you?

Lol Drogo liked a few of my old posts where I called Spurs shit.

I take it back, you're probably gonna finish above us. Next week will be brootal.

As Gabrielle once sang, the PL is out of reach imo

Morning LAD!

How're you?

Lol Drogo liked a few of my old posts where I called Spurs shit.

I take it back, you're probably gonna finish above us. Next week will be brootal.

As Gabrielle once sang, the PL is out of reach imo
Meh have to wake up 5am every morning this week. FuckEverything.gif

I dont understand why he dont post anymore since its clear he still reads the thread. Ohh well i am just a drunk finnish cunt, what do i know :D

EOW gonna be angry when he notices that a Scot is a new mod.

lol just saw.

Don't think there's a Welsh/English mod on here. Disgrace imo. Then again, I'd let all the trolls off.

Meh have to wake up 5am every morning this week. FuckEverything.gif

I dont understand why he dont post anymore since its clear he still reads the thread. Ohh well i am just a drunk finnish cunt, what do i know :D

Damn that's shit lol, atleast you finnish earlier? (you see what I did there? :rolleyes: )

Sleep earlier?

I have a feeling he'll come in here and post Harry Kane shoops when, not if, we lose

lol just saw.

Don't think there's a Welsh/English mod on here. Disgrace imo. Then again, I'd let all the trolls off.

Damn that's shit lol, atleast you finnish earlier? (you see what I did there? :rolleyes: )

Sleep earlier?

I have a feeling he'll come in here and post Harry Kane shoops when, not if, we lose
No Scandinavian mod either.

Yeah going to bed early (which is why i will miss the midweek games :( )
I hate waking up early!

On other hand since he "left" Blokey has shown his true colors. Maybe that was Drogo's plan all along!

No Scandinavian mod either.

Yeah going to bed early (which is why i will miss the midweek games :( )
I hate waking up early!

On other hand since he "left" Blokey has shown his true colors. Maybe that was Drogo's plan all along!

Surprised you weren't made a mod for the vbookie work you used to do/still do tbh. Anyways aside from the blue username, you don't get anything. Rather get dubbed with the yellow/red lol.

Same, I wake up at 6:30ish and always wanna hit snooze. If I sleep earlier I feel worse though.

Who knows, but if they finish above us this season, then I'm gonna blame him and our team/ Wenger

Surprised you weren't made a mod for the vbookie work you used to do/still do tbh. Anyways aside from the blue username, you don't get anything. Rather get dubbed with the yellow/red lol.

Same, I wake up at 6:30ish and always wanna hit snooze. If I sleep earlier I feel worse though.

Who knows, but if they finish above us this season, then I'm gonna blame him and our team/ Wenger
I make those threads at work usually when i am not doing anything else (and when this thread is not active). Usually at this time ;)
We are only ones awake, frenzy eow etc wake up with hangover in 2 hours and Mga just passed out, 8pm in Sydney. Americans are sleeping.

First 4 hours at work when i wake up early, i just go on autopilot (on friday i didnt even notice for an hour that my shirt was on backwards until a coworker pointed it out) :D

I make those threads at work usually when i am not doing anything else (and when this thread is not active). Usually at this time ;)
We are only ones awake, frenzy eow etc wake up with hangover in 2 hours and Mga just passed out, 8pm in Sydney. Americans are sleeping.

First 4 hours at work when i wake up early, i just go on autopilot (on friday i didnt even notice for an hour that my shirt was on backwards until a coworker pointed it out) :D

Lol Mob might randomly turn up in the morning, he often does. Frenzy is probably at work but can't doss yet and Cdubb will probably join later in the morning. I'm gonna go off nowish

Go have some food/coffee/tea imo.

I'll leave you with this for now

CcXeG-6W8AAH0Uw.jpg

Lmao

I remember in September I posed the question who'd finish higher Palace or Spurs......I tipped Palace, and almost everyone who responded thought it'd be close!

Spurs definitely helped by the big 5 all playing like morons this season, has to be said.

Whilst overall it has been an exciting season, and the mid table clubs are as strong as they have ever been, at the top end has been the worst season for at least 15 years. I assume the solution will be to spend (more) fortunes, come the summer.

@LEWIS540 you dont happen to remember the people who predicted that Palace might finish above Spurs or that it will be close? Pretty sure i was one of them.

@LEWIS540 you dont happen to remember the people who predicted that Palace might finish above Spurs or that it will be close? Pretty sure i was one of them.

Can't, tbh. Pretty sure I did. That Drogo fellah laughed at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back