2015/16 Premier League Thread: Louis van Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win for Bournemouth against Southampton btw, thinking they're going to stay up. Afobe/Wilson when he comes back could be a pretty decent strikeforce next season

I know m8 and he has messed with your minds for many years but these title run ins do funny things to teams. Even an experienced group of winners managed by Fergie (the year Citeh won their first) bottled it BADLY and in multiple games. I just don't see anyone running away with it and with such fine margins anything can happen. You will win tomorrow and Spurs will drop points, imo.

Keep the faith LAD.

We're the gooners and we're gunning?

We're the gooners and we're gunning?

tumblr_lva329V3Ez1qifrxy.gif

When is Rebecca Lowe due? Looks like that's going to pop out of her anytime now lol

#HalaGooners for tomorrow only

he reminds me of myself before a game ffs

BOOM!!

best for business imo

I'm hoping for an Arsenal win tomorrow, and a Spurs win at the weekend

perfect scenario

you're a cunt

I'm DEAAAAAAD

Should have gone with ":eek::eek::eek:ita" to offend as many people as possible.

My team won tonight. Man like me bagged a hat trick.
lol well played ceee dubs. How have you been? Rough Sunday eh?

Another gooner?!? Welcome

Wenger in or Wenger out mate?
Thanks, been lurking on these threads for quite a while.

I always have been an unwavering Wenger supporter. Despite our barren trophy 9 year trophy run, Wenger did do the right thing for the club and its future by curtailing spending and repaying a large chunk of the stadium loan. Also he is held to the an incredibly high standard of what constitutes success. A standard which he himself created with winning 3 titles in a short space of time

However we now possess masses of cash reserves and although i do agree with him somewhat on lack of quality in the market and spending for the sake of spending but there has been multiple players in the last few years that surely were on Arsenals radar and would not have broke the bank either.

Griezmann when he was at Sociedad being one, Lars Bender Kostas Manolas being others. Its incredibly disheartening to to go through what feels like the same season over and over every year. This season we have everything set up for us to win the title and have looked shakier and shakier since Christmas.

If we don't win it this year something is seriously wrong. Our squad (although improvements could be made like any squad) is more than good enough to win the league. So if its not the players you have start looking at the coaching staff and question how unmotivated this team looks in some games.

This is the first season that i have felt its somewhat justifiable to question is he the right man for the job. We'll just have to see how this season pans out

I always have been an unwavering Wenger supporter. Despite our barren trophy 9 year trophy run, Wenger did do the right thing for the club and its future by curtailing spending and repaying a large chunk of the stadium loan. Also he is held to the an incredibly high standard of what constitutes success. A standard which he himself created with winning 3 titles in a short space of time

However we now possess masses of cash reserves and although i do agree with him somewhat on lack of quality in the market and spending for the sake of spending but there has been multiple players in the last few years that surely were on Arsenals radar and would not have broke the bank either.

Griezmann when he was at Sociedad being one, Lars Bender Kostas Manolas being others. Its incredibly disheartening to to go through what feels like the same season over and over every year. This season we have everything set up for us to win the title and have looked shakier and shakier since Christmas.

If we don't win it this year something is seriously wrong. Our squad (although improvements could be made like any squad) is more than good enough to win the league. So if its not the players you have start looking at the coaching staff and question how unmotivated this team looks in some games.

This is the first season that i have felt its somewhat justifiable to question is he the right man for the job. We'll just have to see how this season pans out

hey mate, new posters are always welcome in the prem thread . . . . so welcome

*looks at location

Is your name George?

Top post, maybe a few more in last Summer and we could've had more points right now.

anyways, let's see at the end of the season. COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back