2015-16 NBA Discussion v9: Golden St. Coach Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually went to a decent size Uni angus at like nearly 40000 students, and it's D1 w/ numerous pro prospects mainly from the baseball and football (strasburg went to SDSU, for example). Besides that i was literally on essentially the JV basketball team and had to tutor some of them so they could pass (we had players transfer from Syracuse, Florida, and Tenn while i was there on the team, academics were an issue for all of them).

I also had many classes w/ football, soccer players etc... Baseball players seemed to do better overall, but most of those athletes (regardless of race) were barely literate. I was seriously astonished that they had graduated HS, stud or not
I don't believe it.

i actually went to a decent size Uni angus at like nearly 40000 students, and it's D1 w/ numerous pro prospects mainly from the baseball and football (strasburg went to SDSU, for example). Besides that i was literally on essentially the JV basketball team and had to tutor some of them so they could pass (we had players transfer from Syracuse, Florida, and Tenn while i was there on the team, academics were an issue for all of them).

I also had many classes w/ football, soccer players etc... Baseball players seemed to do better overall, but most of those athletes (regardless of race) were barely literate. I was seriously astonished that they had graduated HS, stud or not

So how was Kawhi? Smart guy? Not so much? He basically came up in the same system that Derozan did, grew up miles apart.

So how was Kawhi? Smart guy? Not so much? He basically came up in the same system that Derozan did, grew up miles apart.

Kinda, he moved and went to hs in Moreno Valley and Riverside, so he was in the IE and not in LA by that pt. basically the opposite of Tyson chandler who is from San Bernadino, but went to Dominguez HS in Compton by being recruited and using somebody else's address.

I didn't go to school w/ Kawhi, i have met him a few times and played together at the ARC (student gym), but i graduated in 2005 and moved from the school area in late 2006.

chase budinger used to come play at lot at SDSU when he was in HS and while attending Arizona. That was the best player that played there when i was literally attending school, besides Tony Bland from the actual team and formerly at Syracuse w/ Melo

A friend of mine went to high school with Kiwi in Riverside (I believe Tony Snell was there as well) and said hes a cool guy but smokes a ton of pots

Imagine how good hed be if he didn't have that crippling addiction

probably how he focuses on D hahaah

i've tried to tell yall they don't really drug test college ball players for weed. I didn't get tested being on the practice team, but i smoked routinely even during the season w/ players on the team. my roommate was their dealer haha

Drummond, Thomas, wall, milsap, derozan, butler, bosh named east reserves

Lma, green, Davis, Paul, cousins, harden, Thompson named in west

Davis shouldn't have been an all star. His team has been doing shit all year.

The fuck is up with these sherdog tweets

Not a single player from WC yoff teams Jizzlies, Mavs, Blazers make it

Kooby reppin the last place Lakes doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back