• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015-16 NBA Discussion v9: Golden St. Coach Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sting is gonna do halftime show?? They better boot his ass off in time for Drizzy/Bieber Love Yourself remix. playboi's.

altho "Shape of my heart" is one of my fav song ever.
Sting would beat down both those two. Especially Drake since he's a giant can.

lol, Lowry and Demar are on LeRetard and Lowry just clowned Demar on how dumb he is.

product of the LA County public school district, really no surprise.

Can't call him DeKobe then, considering Koobs is one of the more intelligent guys in the league, find a new nickname.

Just goes to show how dumb you can be and still get into USC

when you are one of the most famous athletes on the planet and rape a woman with no condom and leave bruises all over i think your intelligence is like LeTheTards show, highly questionable.

Just goes to show how dumb you can be and still get into USC

So long as you are an athlete or have money... It's a private school after all. NO UC red tape.

No Talent / No Money? You better be one smart mother fucker lol

when you are one of the most famous athletes on the planet and rape a woman with no condom and leave bruises all over i think your intelligence is like LeTheTards show, highly questionable.

Look man, I'd like to support you and your Raptors this season... I would, but keep up this Kobe rape shit and you shall get no love. haha

Situation is dubious at best, chick goes to his hotel room, starts blowing him, even the sex is consensual... until he bent her over something, then it wasn't. Yea ok... no is no, but this isn't some Ben Ramenburger shit...

Look man, I'd like to support you and your Raptors this season... I would, but keep up this Kobe rape shit and you shall get no love. haha

Situation is dubious at best, chick goes to his hotel room, starts blowing him, even the sex is consensual... until he bent her over something, then it wasn't. Yea ok... no is no, but this isn't some Ben Ramenburger shit...
lol @ this white knight.

Had to turn LeRetard off. He spent a whole segment on some stupid Kanye shit no one cares about.

Great moment for Snaqs fat ass. This is why LAKES are the best franch in the league/sports

Faps happen to be 4th in opponent PPG while playing at the 5th slowest pace in the league. But they're 8th in opponent FG% and 9th in defensive efficiency. They've definitely improved on D, pretty significantly actually, but their proportional team strength right now is still their offense which somehow ranks 6th in efficiency despite having the 2nd worst assist ratio in the entire NBA (translation: they don't really run a team offensive system).

When you break down their offense, they're:

- 17th in FG%
- 12th in TO ratio
- 14th in 3PM
- 28th in APG
- 27th in AST ratio
- 23rd in AST/TO ratio

So how in the blue hell are they 6th in offensive efficiency? Despite their mediocre volume of 3PM, they're 5th in 3P% which mitigates their weak FG% and makes them:

- 13th in EFG% (which takes 3Ps into consideration),

and this is where we really begin to see what TOR's offense relies on:

- 7th in TS% (which takes 3Ps and FTs into consideration)

Faps are 5th in FT%, 3rd in FTM (despite their 5th slowest pace), and 1st in FT differential. Their iso-heavy offense and low FG% volume scorers are heavily dependent upon getting and making FTs. So the question is, will they be able to keep up the volume and efficiency of their FT shooting in the yoffs, when the game is known to get more physical and it becomes harder to earn trips to the FT line? Faps FT shooting last season:

- 19.3 FTM/gm reg season
- 24.6 FTA/gm reg season
- 15.3 FTM/gm yoffs
- 21.4 FTA/gm yoffs

Both the volume and efficiency of their FTs significantly dropped in the yoffs, and TOR was swept in the 1st round

So, is TOR built for the yoffs? I don't think any offense that depends so much on FTs is an offense that's particularly built well for the yoffs. But as mentioned earlier, they have significantly improved on D, so if that continues into the yoffs then they won't be so overly reliant on their FT-driven offense this postseason. So I'd say they're definitely better built for the yoffs than they were last season, although I still wouldn't say they stand out as a team that's built for playoff basketball.
solid post, respect.

went to like this, haha

I tried earlier explaining to them how having two FT dependent guys on one team isn't conducive to yoff success....

nick young went to USC as well, Lendale White was borderline retarded as well

my boy from SD played on the USC hoops team w/ Mayo, like 2min a game. random 6'2" white guy, if you didnt' now whom he was, he'd ball the shit outta u

assuming he took it....

he went to Huntington Prep in WV, trust me, that school isn't exactly legit w/ academics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back