• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015-16 NBA Discussion v9: Golden St. Coach Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ all this racism. Athletes can't do good in school, funny how if we were talking about white dudes the athlete part would never be brought into question. Like if I were to say I seriously doubt Peyton Manning took his ACT or if his HS GPA was bullshit because he was an "athlete".

my boy from SD played on the USC hoops team w/ Mayo, like 2min a game. random 6'2" white guy, if you didnt' now whom he was, he'd ball the shit outta u

This is just generally true... found myself regularly playing 1 on 1 with a back up PG that played at George Washington back east. We were the same age. I could give him a good match, might have taken a game or two off of him, but overall he kicked my ass.

Matt Lienart was a dumb ass too and he went to USC, Angus. Stop being a sjw

lol @ all this racism. Athletes can't do good in school, funny how if we were talking about white dudes the athlete part would never be brought into question. Like if I were to say I seriously doubt Peyton Manning took his ACT or if his HS GPA was bullshit because he was an "athlete".

Athletes certainly can do fine in school. But it doesn't take amazing academics to go to USC if you're an athlete or have money, or are the child of an alumni with money.

USC isn't Stanford. And on the whole, exceptions are made for Athletes where they aren't for non-athletes. A basketball player from my school went to Stanford with a 3.8 GPA... that's not bad, but some normal student doesn't get into Stanford with a 3.8. I'm sure his status as the #2 player in the state helped.

Athletes certainly can do fine in school. But it doesn't take amazing academics to go to USC if you're an athlete or have money, or are the child of an alumni with money.

USC isn't Stanford. And on the whole, exceptions are made for Athletes where they aren't for non-athletes. A basketball player from my school went to Stanford with a 3.8 GPA... that's not bad, but some normal student doesn't get into Stanford with a 3.8. I'm sure his status as the #2 player in the state helped.
Andrew Luck has downs and he got into Stanford, I'm not impressed.

Luck might look retard strong... but he's actually just an uber-nerd. Dude was valedictorian of his high school and graduated from stanford with an architectural engineering degree.

Luck might look retard strong... but he's actually just an uber-nerd. Dude was valedictorian of his high school and graduated from stanford with an architectural engineering degree.
lol @ this bullshit, he was an athlete, they did all the work for him.

Angus has a weird obsession with explosive athletes, and defending them. It happens for both no one here is doing anything, but speaking truth.

How many explosives and how many hard workers post in here?

LMAO at thinking these grades are accurate

i actually went to a decent size Uni angus at like nearly 40000 students, and it's D1 w/ numerous pro prospects mainly from the baseball and football (strasburg went to SDSU, for example). Besides that i was literally on essentially the JV basketball team and had to tutor some of them so they could pass (we had players transfer from Syracuse, Florida, and Tenn while i was there on the team, academics were an issue for all of them).

I also had many classes w/ football, soccer players etc... Baseball players seemed to do better overall, but most of those athletes (regardless of race) were barely literate. I was seriously astonished that they had graduated HS, stud or not

genuinely happy for snack o'meal, he deserves a statue for being the greatest robin of all time

made me wonder what the lakes will unveil for true when he retires. i'd like something on the scale of the jesus statue in rio

Brits-to-Rio-Leave-Jesus-statue-at-home-FBUA4C1-x-large.jpg

maybe build it directly on top of the staples center

lol @ greatest robin. You mean the dude who won all the mvp's and fmvp's was second fiddle on the team? lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back