2014 MLB Discussion v4: NO BALL FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crush Davis seems out of it. Hardly the same guy from the last season.

He just came off the DL and was playing injured for a couple weeks before going on.

Tommy Hunter is the unmitigated disaster at closer I predicted. Still doesn't have a 1, 2, 3 inning all season. And now I doubt he can be an effective set up guy because his confidence is long gone. Awful decision.

Glad Edwin told management to pick up fat Juan.

I wish the DH existed so we could have kept that fat can, I knew he was going to have a good season this year after raking in spring training. Reynolds has 8 HRs and is playing good D so I cant be too mad though.

James Shields got his 1500th strikeout tonight. He's actually getting some run support in his starts, so it will be interesting to see where his win total ends up.

Puig is quietly having a great year. But since he's not missing the cut off man or getting any speeding tickets it's not being publicized.

It's kind of hard to be noticed when you can't even get on TV in your own city.

He just came off the DL and was playing injured for a couple weeks before going on.

Tommy Hunter is the unmitigated disaster at closer I predicted. Still doesn't have a 1, 2, 3 inning all season. And now I doubt he can be an effective set up guy because his confidence is long gone. Awful decision.

I know. Its hard not to notice. Showalter should've kept him in the three spot. Adam is better suited for clean up. At least for now.

Actually, if you know any guys Breaking Buttons, the Royals need some strength gains. Mayhaps they could use some supplements to shore up their power game.

Nice win, beat Cole today. Good way to start the series against their best pitcher. Estrada with another QS and K-Rod business as usual.

Roid Bruan alright? I didn't see him in the field in the ninth inning.

Roid Bruan alright? I didn't see him in the field in the ninth inning.

Yeah hes fine. Apparently it was planned beforehand that he wasnt going to play 9 innings, he got taken out like 5th or 6th inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back