2014 MLB Discussion v4: NO BALL FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh when people get so rustled about a bat flip.

Still can't believe the Fernandez news. Shit is the definition of "well, that escalated quickly"

Yup, there are going to be a few rage quits because of it i am sure.

Debating on whether or not to take a nap so I can watch the Cubs tonight. Arrieta is pitching, which is a plus. But then again its against Waino. Then again, then again, the Cubs have been smacking him around lately and especially at Busch. I'll probably watch tonight.

Can't wait to play you guys in october

And season is done.

Jose Fernandez was diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow and surgery was recommended by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in the initial diagnosis.

Looks like either Grienke or Kershaw will win the cy young award easily now.

Wainwright will be in the mix again.

Yeah, he'll finish 3rd

Doubtful. Probably 2nd at worst. Greinke will be on the DL at some point, and Kershaw having back issues could hurt if it bothers him again. Even with both healthy he still wont be worse than 2nd.

Waino would run away with it if he got to pitch against the padres, giants, dbags and Rockies 20 times a year.

Waino would run away with it if he got to pitch against the padres, giants, dbags and Rockies 20 times a year.

Yea, like facing power house teams like the cubs and pirates are really impressive.

Canrona always results to trashing the NL West. Most experts agree that it is one of the best divisions in baseball for the last ten years. Al West is actually quite the opposite.

Reds, and Pirates both have lineups with solids bats compared to the Giants, Padres, and Diamondbacks. Rockies do have a lineup full of solid hitters this year. Too bad their pitching is god awful.

Yea, like facing power house teams like the cubs and pirates are really impressive.

Canrona always results to trashing the NL West. Most experts agree that it is one of the best divisions in baseball for the last ten years. Al West is actually quite the opposite.

Sad day when Revo is dropping science on you. Rockies have scored 41 more runs then the powerhouse Angels lineup. They are the top offense in the league by a wide margin. Padres blow but the other 4 offenses are in the top half of the league

Reds, and Pirates both have lineups with solids bats compared to the Giants, Padres, and Diamondbacks. Rockies do have a lineup full of solid hitters this year. Too bad their pitching is god awful.

Come on bro

Come on bro

Fair enough. Giants probably have the edge on the Pirates this year. I don't know what is up with them this year. They can't hit as well, and their pitching is being shit as well. Giants look better than last year for sure. Diamondbacks still suck though. Shit the Cubs are better than the Diamondbacks, or Padres.

Fair enough. Giants probably have the edge on the Pirates this year. I don't know what is up with them this year. They can't hit as well, and their pitching is being shit as well. Giants look better than last year for sure. Diamondbacks still suck though. Shit the Cubs are better than the Diamondbacks, or Padres.

Dbacks just have the worst pitching in baseball, I still take Goldy and friends over the Pirates I think. Pits offense was below average last year and I expect it to finish near the same

Aren't there four teams over 500 in the al west? Most experts agree that the al west is the second best division in baseball with the nl west being the worst.

Sad day when Revo is dropping science on you. Rockies have scored 41 more runs then the powerhouse Angels lineup. They are the top offense in the league by a wide margin. Padres blow but the other 4 offenses are in the top half of the league

The rockcans are paper tigers and play in a little league park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back