2014 MLB Discussion v4: NO BALL FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodger fans completely ignore puigs terrible baseball iq because of some highlight reel plays. He's a good hitter and exciting to watch for sure. But he makes more bonehead moves than anyone in baseball.

lol, sounds like you would take a can who does everything right and bats .250 than Puig. You're probably one of those old dudes who complains that he's too flashy and wish players still had off season jobs lol.

Baseball needs to embrace Puig. He's good for the game.

I agree. Everyone is tired of boring. It's the reason that baseball is the third most popular sport in the US now.

lol, sounds like you would take a can who does everything right and bats .250 than Puig. You're probably one of those old dudes who complains that he's too flashy and wish players still had off season jobs lol.

I didn't say that, it's just a huge flaw in his game that everyone overlooks. I guess not everyone can be perfect like trout.

Agreed. I don't know why people dislike him. He makes stupid mistakes but it's typically on account of hustling/trying to extend plays. Kid loves the game

I didn't say that, it's just a huge flaw in his game that everyone overlooks. I guess not everyone can be perfect like trout.

Everyone overlooks? Dude has been killed in the media for it.

I like the current state of baseball, it's probably the least corrupt sport and has lots of tradition. Nfl is loaded with a bunch of thugs who don't care about respect and the nba has no disparity.

but Puig flips his bat when he hits the ball!!! act like youve been there before!!!

Puig will probably be the first player in history to tnb himself out of the league.

How many times have you been wrong about Puig already, Canrona? You've been wrong about him since day 1 when the Dodgers gave him 42 million.

Lol I just talk shit just to talk shit. Just like you do with the cangels. Can't wait till they besmirch the dodgers into oblivion. The dodgers will be counting the days till they start playing nl west teams again.

Lol I just talk shit just to talk shit. Just like you do with the cangels. Can't wait till they besmirch the dodgers into oblivion. The dodgers will be counting the days till they start playing nl west teams again.

Dodgers just besmirched the nl east and now the nl central. I'm sure they'll be fine regardless who they play.

Puig > Trout. Like I said pre season. Way better defense then the slow overrated one in Cangel stadium.

Lol foster got rustled into posting.

Those are can divisions canvolver.

Just wait till they play the cangels, they'll be fortunate to score four runs.

Dodger will probably sweep every game 2-1 or 1-0

Dodgers just besmirched the nl east and now the nl central. I'm sure they'll be fine regardless who they play.

Dodgers beat a Reds team without Votto not the NL Central.

I would shoot for more runs then 2 off that rotation/pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back