2014 MLB Discussion v4: NO BALL FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the current state of baseball, it's probably the least corrupt sport and has lots of tradition. Nfl is loaded with a bunch of thugs who don't care about respect and the nba has no disparity.

Baseball umps run shit. Don't get it twisted.

Football has the least influence from the officials.

Baseball fans always have a stick up their ass about "the purity of the game," when they have only been popular off of the backs of roided out freaks. No different than football.

Timmy pulled with a no hitter threw 5, not letting his pitch count sky rocket like last year in SD

Sox 04 team being honored at Fenway tonight

Manny being Manny

manny.jpg

for fantasy purposes, would you start Shelby Miller or Scott Kazmir tonight?

Good grief, are you always this serious? Staged, but still well done from Damon.

Good grief, are you always this serious? Staged, but still well done from Damon.

Yikes with that failed judgement you would probably fit right in with the UFC judges of today.

That post was 0.0% serious.

Good grief indeed.

It's called a question. You are the one who HAD to put 3.5/10 at the end like it was necessary. Why so defensive?

You didn't offend me. Just seemed like you didn't care for it. Take a long walk, there is no reason to be in defense mode. Just asked you a question. It's a long season, benji.

Im the one in defense mode? thats certainly interesting. I will leave Mr. Damon alone though for your sake.

Ha ha, whatever makes you feel better, benji.

So are the Sox going to demote Middlecan when he comes back from DL, now that they have drew?

I dunno they might keep Brock Holt, but Jonathan Herrera is definitely gone. Middlebrooks could stay up with the team and play against lefties.

Ya he has no power, but hes quick and has been good in the lead off spot. Hes had a little trouble at 3rd but hes a natural SS/second baseman.

Never good when Kuroda is outpitching you this season.

Another young pitcher leaving a game with elbow issues.

Henderson Alvarez left Wednesday's game with right elbow stiffness.

And the pen blew his win. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back