2014/15 Premier League Discussion v80: Happy Birthday FrenzLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we can't produce a holding player is the worrying part. Add that into the very ordinary defence and England's future is bleak especially with Woy in charge.

What a waste the golden generation turned out to be.
If Fergie had managed our NT we'd have won at least a Euro. Maybe two.

Lame joke Rawex.
Tell that to Bayern boardmembers before they actually do it. Seems Bayern is after a cb and made/are making an offer for Varane. After that gets turned down, we all know that Hummels might become their next target.

o-JACK-WILSHERE-570.jpg

God damnit CW no!

Tell that to Bayern boardmembers before they actually do it. Seems Bayern is after a cb and made/are making an offer for Varane. After that gets turned down, we all know that Hummels might become their next target.

They won't buyback Hummels after he was already a part of them years ago. Plus he wouldn't come back either. Also, LOL at a Real fan getting mad one of their younger players is being targeted by another club.

They won't buyback Hummels after he was already a part of them years ago. Plus he wouldn't come back either. Also, LOL at a Real fan getting mad one of their younger players is being targeted by another club.
Never say never in football. I am not mad about Bayern going after Varane. Not suprised at all infact. He is really talented defender and has more than 10 years left in him at highest level of football. Already chosen in first 11 for France in the WC and his partnership with Ramos is really good. Just saying Real wont be selling him and dont think he wants to leave.

That's such a lie. The Altidore transfer fee

lmao at the Lamas/Conor vid

Thoroughly enjoyed going undefeated yesterday. Admittedly against sub par opponents, but still nice to pile up wins.

Spit threatened to fight me irl, shuffled around hoping Tachy would dig into my background, and called himself a manlet.

CG took a serving of humble pie right to the face with the Top 10 list, then went AWOL for hours.

The other 5 aren't worth mentioning. Happy birthday Fez, my victories were in your honor.

Hahhahhahahha wtf lol

he biggest deal of this MLS offseason will see Jermain Defoe move to the Stadium of Light, while Altidore goes to the Canadian club. The USMNT forward will join teammate Michael Bradley at BMO field. There are reports that he will be one of the highest paid players in MLS after signing a five-year contract that

lmfao. Jozy in no way deserves that. Good god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back