2014/15 Premier League Discussion v80: Happy Birthday FrenzLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean ffs, even kyle wake up early to watch games and he doesnt even have a team (so he claims. not a dig either kyle)

i mean ffs, even kyle wake up early to watch games and he doesnt even have a team (so he claims. not a dig either kyle)

His team play Manchester City tomorrow!

1-0 southampton

Against the run of play!

His team play Manchester City tomorrow!

giphy.gif

Looked at Elia. Too pricey. Wudda took a punt if he were around 5.5m.

lol

I remember when I was 16 me and a few mates tried to go clubbing. 4 of us got in, 2 never (borrowed a older mates paper provisional lol)

Anyway I pulled this bird (must have been 18-20) and I swear I have never witnessed somebody so forward in my life. Went from kissing to her asking me to fuck her in the toilet. Poor 16 year old EOW was intimidated by this sort of behaviour, and she fucked off with some other guy at the end of the night.

16 year old EOW was a beta!

Lol you fucked up.
Did you have no rubber on you on something?
Im not sure whether im willing to let you live this down :icon_chee

I've worn something similar with a wife beater in the main part of surfers paradise.
Lost count of how many people took pictures with me, was a laugh.

Take a selfie of you and the frenz outside the cinema - like a real man!

Prem couple LOOMS

and he's a plastic fan. whats his excuse today? oh i was out flying in my "friend's" helicopter and i got drunk with a $178 bar tab.

bitch $178 aint shit. ive thrown grands down at strip clubs before

Lol the best part of that is the women pay no attention to other men anymore, they're all on your table harassing you and your boys.

fairweather fan + fuck boy = Bruce.

Facts:
1. the first in the prem threads to thirst for stace
2. begged me to give him coins. paid 50 bucks for 500k. then begged me to give him a website where he could buy coins. definition of poor.
3. created a fake thirst club to deflect from the fact that he still wants to get into stacey's pants. but cant. because he's a fuck boy.
4. has never posted a picture of himself here. why? because he's a fat ass and is afraid people are gonna make fun of him
5. couldnt hack it in the OT so tries to come in here trying to flex his e-peen
6. cant even be assed to watch his team play live. i dont care how hungover i am, i'll wake up at 7am to watch my team play. plastic, fairweather fan. when spurs lose he disappears so that the banter gets turned to a low when he arrives. can't handle the heat stay the fuck out the kitchen.
4. supports a shit north london team that struggles to make it to CL but has to accept the fact that they arent a CL side and have to fuck off to EL to only get beat by other runner ups across europe. Every year is "their year" even though theyve never topped the league since 1961.

hbal.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back