2014/15 Premier League Discussion v80: Happy Birthday FrenzLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wot bout dese ppl?

Ax76geWCMAAfsdr.jpg

And you don't think you could put together a similar list about Gerrard? Like 10 voices "prove" anything. Plz.

Scholes got done real dirty by England NT though, Seb.

He did whatever they asked of him, which more often than not was too much of an ask. Completely & utterly misused & negated his strengths.

We should have gone further in the 2002/6 World Cups.

The Xabi Alonso quote kills it. If anyone would know.

Are things still hostile in these threads or have people calmed down?

This is interesting. I can guarantee you all that Internationally, if you ask 100 people who is best, Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes, 70 would say Gerrard, 30 Lampard and none Scholes.
I'm not joking, maybe the view of him in England is Another, seems like it.

Btw, the reason his "resume" is lacking is because of the team around him, not him. You know, there's more than one player in each team.

Just my two cents. Not something I'll get rustled over so to say.

I am 'international' and I said Scholes

And you don't think you could put together a similar list about Gerrard? Like 10 voices "prove" anything. Plz.

I can tell facts aren't your thing.

I mean seriously. "I can guarantee you all that Internationally, if you ask 100 people who is best, Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes, 70 would say Gerrard, 30 Lampard and none Scholes."

I just gave you 8 who would say Scholes and they are actually football people. You just pulled a random number out your butthole and think that qualifies as an actual argument. Plz, get out of town with dat nonsense.

Now fite me proper.

Now, I'm not saying he not any good. He was, I just think both Lampard and especially Gerrard was better.
The Alonso quote doesn't look good. The question is when it's from. But yeah, it looks horrible I agree.

I can tell facts aren't your thing.

I mean seriously. "I can guarantee you all that Internationally, if you ask 100 people who is best, Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes, 70 would say Gerrard, 30 Lampard and none Scholes."

I just gave you 8 who would say Scholes and they are actually football people. You just pulled a random number out your butthole and think that qualifies as an actual argument. Plz, get out of town with dat nonsense.

Now fite me proper.

I leave that to others. Go ahead.

But I must say, you had some overwhelming facts with that pic. I bow down.

11d1fb7.jpg

I leave that to others. Go ahead.

But I must say, you had some overwhelming facts with that pic. I bow down.

KO_original_original.gif

:icon_chee

Good arguing with you bro. Would read again. How come you follow both Dortmund and Pool?

Xabi quote is prolly taken out of context. He was prolly measuring by who he's played against.

To be honest, Dortmund is the team in my heart. But I felt the need to defend me boy Gerrards honour, that's it.

To be honest, Dortmund is the team in my heart. But I felt the need to defend me boy Gerrards honour, that's it.

lol no shame in that. Rough season for Klopp and Co though. Shame because he had a good thing going there. Be funny if they somehow won CL.

lol no shame in that. Rough season for Klopp and Co though. Shame because he had a good thing going there. Be funny if they somehow won CL.

A very rough one yeah. I follow bundesliga and even though they've deserved a lot more points, they haven't played to their ability

One things for shit sure that we can all agree on, without the likes of Scholes & Gerrard our NT wont be getting a sniff of any Euro QF's any time soon, ne'er mind any WC QF's lol

Obviously. I have to sleep on this. Breaking news from the UK...

You are now officially the Liverpool supporter that we kick around these threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back