2014/15 Premier League Discussion v80: Happy Birthday FrenzLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, EOW told me a joke by suggesting Scholes was any good. Any more suggestions to who is better than Gerrard the last ten years? Nah...

main-qimg-bf7464e8d15cedb7eed884365c33da64

Plus can a GOAT really cost his team a title the way Gerrard did? I think not.

Ok, EOW told me a joke by suggesting Scholes was any good. Any more suggestions to who is better than Gerrard the last ten years? Nah...

Gonna have some fun with you this season #nohomo

Slippy G is a decent player, but not fit to clean Scholes boots.

main-qimg-bf7464e8d15cedb7eed884365c33da64

Plus can a GOAT really cost his team a title the way Gerrard did? I think not.

Yes I know, one second define your whole career. I know you are trolling. Even more sure because of this talk about Scholes. I mean, really?

Can we be serious for a second. No one comes close to Gerrard.

Yes I know, one second define your whole career. I know you are trolling. Even more sure because of this talk about Scholes. I mean, really?

131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

Dis Swede bout ta get fukt up.

Nah, if Scholes is the best they can come up with, then it's all good. That brute was far from special. I mean, I still think they're trolling and I'm dead serious.

In addition to Scholes I'd also put Lampard over Gerrard at this point. No one is using any MLS trickery to get Slippy G on their team, much less the reigning champs, they're just sending him out to pasture for real.

Arsenal fan... Scholes over Gerrard erryy day.

Vieira and Keane also better CMs than Gerrard. They could actually lead a team to the title.

:icon_cry2

Go fuck yourself asshole

Nah son, too much work - just wanna have a project to work on in my spare time!
Start Frenzy's one now and start making poll one when thread is 50 pages. My birthday is 7th July plenty of time to work on mine.
????

Nah, if Scholes is the best they can come up with, then it's all good. That brute was far from special. I mean, I still think they're trolling and I'm dead serious.

tumblr_mo013qA2eQ1r9adc1o1_500.gif

5ZQxTsx.gif

tumblr_m4q1n4tOh91qazkyh.gif

By what measurement is Gerrard better? Prove it to me. Are we going by goals and assists? If so Lampard > Gerrard. I think Lampard is better anyway.

Scholes is simply a better and more intelligent footballer who upon a physical decline still contributed in ways Gerrad could only dream of. Gerrard needed a lot more help to get the best out of his game than Scholes did.

Gerrard had a good career, perhaps with more ambition he would have left Liverpool and done some real winning but he chose to be a big fish in a very small, incestual pond.

Will be interesting to see how Gerrard reacts to playing in the MLS.

He'll either have had his fill of English football and really take to the So Cal lifestyle. Or he'll miss the competitive provincial buzz of the Prem, go back on loan at the end of the MLS season & have his agent whore him around Prem Clubs and stay there.

He's coming here a little too early, imo.

By what measurement is Gerrard better? Prove it to me. Are we going by goals and assists? If so Lampard > Gerrard. I think Lampard is better anyway.

Scholes is simply a better and more intelligent footballer who upon a physical decline still contributed in ways Gerrad could only dream of. Gerrard needed a lot more help to get the best out of his game than Scholes did.

Gerrard had a good career, perhaps with more ambition he would have left Liverpool and done some real winning but he chose to be a big fish in a very small, incestual pond.

4YL4nh.jpg

I'd take Gerrard over Scholes. Both fantastic domestic players but Stevie edges it for me.

Both International legacy's were horrifficly shafted by inept NT managers playing them out of position.

This is interesting. I can guarantee you all that Internationally, if you ask 100 people who is best, Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes, 70 would say Gerrard, 30 Lampard and none Scholes.
I'm not joking, maybe the view of him in England is Another, seems like it.

Btw, the reason his "resume" is lacking is because of the team around him, not him. You know, there's more than one player in each team.

Just my two cents. Not something I'll get rustled over so to say.

This is interesting. I can guarantee you all that Internationally, if you ask 100 people who is best, Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes, 70 would say Gerrard, 30 Lampard and none Scholes.
I'm not joking, maybe the view of him in England is Another, seems like it.

Btw, the reason his "resume" is lacking is because of the team around him, not him. You know, there's more than one player in each team.

Just my two cents. Not something I'll get rustled over so to say.

Wot bout dese ppl?

Ax76geWCMAAfsdr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back