2014/15 Premier League Discussion v75: Get Well Soon Cardona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he pull a muscle undoing his seat belt or was it just a bit of cramp?

Good news, glad you're safe & well, Louise. Now quit wasting my wasting my f'n tax dollars, numpty!

Tules piss off. He was 7, and left instantly because even then, Arsenal were shit.

:icon_lol:

United/Arsenal were top dogs when that was taken

Harry Kane is a great player though, I've been impressed whenever I've seen him play. Rekt Chelsea, and that reverse pass he played against United (it was in the last 10 mins or so) was up there

The totty in Newport Bch is outstanding!!

Make LA chicks look like German midwives FFS!!

tumblr_nhuxq82RZX1trt5w7o5_500.gif

You tell me

tumblr_m587giRb4Q1qcb58yo2_500.gif

Yeah you guys only have one injury right now, and with us Welbeck is back after this so it's only really Diaby (lol), Wilshere and Arteta.

Would you put Herrera on the bench?

I'm wondering what Wenger will do with Cazorla. He's played great so far in the middle in the 10 role, but with Ozil, does he automatically put Ozil in? He has done in the past.

I've gotten the impression LvG isn't a gig fan of Herrera, for some reason.

Personally, I don't think he's done enough to convince me he is a long term solution to our CM problems.

Herrera, Fellani and Mata cost near enough 100m, and I'm not convinced any of them will still be there in 2 years time.

I have one syncopal episode and crash the car and get concussed and this place turns into the fucking joy luck club huh? LOL

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

I have one syncopal episode and crash the car and get concussed and this place turns into the fucking joy luck club huh? LOL

I knew you were faking all along
Those dubbs are for simulation

you guys are assholes. lol

isnt the fist time ive passed out tho. havent had it happen in ageslast time was when i was in the marines

Your head stopped your body from getting really hurt I see! Glad you're doing ok.

I can understand how watching a team as boring as sunderland can lead to chronic low blood pressure

Oh you survived - fuck

Stop sniffing glue while driving you fucking mackem mug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back