2014/15 Premier League Discussion v75: Get Well Soon Cardona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Supporters list:
Arsenal - Tulian, LilMountain, Wand4Life, Concrete, fingercuffs, Kadafi, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, Frenzy, wang xiangzhai, Just A Username, Strongwinds, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, Phonix,Gervinho
Aston Villa - Jonkudo, Mongol
Burnley -
Rent Boy's - TheStruggleIsReal, Da Speeit, BryanIam,
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull
Lie-chest-urrr
Scouse Scum - ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, coolpotato
*formerly known as Man City - not enough fans to deserve a mention*
Canchester united - LEWIS540, Sexy, MCX, Nowhere Fast, Jim Rockford, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow
Newcastle - Pecker123
QPR
So'ton
Stoke
Sunderland - Cardonalj, UltraMagnus
Swansea - Zer*
Spurs - bolochung, hooneswot, Lloyd
West Brom -
West Ham - Tobago Jones

Mansfield Town - blokeybloke
Norwich - Kirku
Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods
Coventry City - sammydanger69
Portland Timbers - Xtramob
Cardiff City - EOW

Mascot(s):

i0SPebO.jpg

10724803_986032858080354_1315696513_n.jpg

Last edited:
King of the prem threads is back

[YT]pgkWlJ0SRc8[/YT]

B624jHRIgAAvhJH.jpg

Yeah he definitely has to move to get more game time because once Blind comes back in, that'll change up your team again as Mata will probably be moved out of position aswell.

That being said, you'll have Blind, Mata, Carrick, Falcao, Rooney, di Maria, RvP etc how are you going to fit all of them in your team?

I think the common consensus was that Mata would be the odd one out for the front 3 behind Rooney RVP and Falcao. Then a midfield of Blind, Carrick and Di Maria.

Because of the injury situation, LvG has been spared some tough choices thus far.......all being well, and a fit squad for the second half of the season, he's going to have to disappoint a few big names.

Tules piss off. He was 7, and left instantly because even then, Arsenal were shit.

I think the common consensus was that Mata would be the odd one out for the front 3 behind Rooney RVP and Falcao. Then a midfield of Blind, Carrick and Di Maria.

Because of the injury situation, LvG has been spared some tough choices thus far.......all being well, and a fit squad for the second half of the season, he's going to have to disappoint a few big names.

Yeah you guys only have one injury right now, and with us Welbeck is back after this so it's only really Diaby (lol), Wilshere and Arteta.

Would you put Herrera on the bench?

I'm wondering what Wenger will do with Cazorla. He's played great so far in the middle in the 10 role, but with Ozil, does he automatically put Ozil in? He has done in the past.

lol C'mon Drogo, using the table for a season that isn't over yet as an argument. At least step your game up and mention that big Capital One Cup win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back