2014/15 Premier League Discussion v75: Get Well Soon Cardona

Status
Not open for further replies.
1415296486264.gif

rekt

yes i survived. E.

I was gonna ask Mrs Cardona out on a date, but thought it may cross a line.

next time you pass out and drive over a cliff - can I make a move?

BTW - CARDIFF ARE BACK IN BLUE SON

did i like your baby pic on instagram? i dont want your girl getting mad again

You did and she stay mad, it's all gucci. We were talking about where in Europe we'd live and she immeidately pipes up "NOT LONDON"

Make a move on a chick, but she would rather date an unemployed fry cook, in a current relationship, who lives with his mum.

Thinking of ending it all.

Just went back in the shoop threads, some amazing shit in there!

transformers.gif.gif

crackson.gif

gspoab

The fuck happen to cardona??

On this day in 2012, Thierry Henry scored the winner against Leeds United in his comeback to arsenal.

You did and she stay mad, it's all gucci. We were talking about where in Europe we'd live and she immeidately pipes up "NOT LONDON"

Yikes bro, that's pretty weak. At least you're able to deal with it

Yikes bro, that's pretty weak. At least you're able to deal with it

She hams it up. I know deep down it's swirling in her crazy little head, but it's not like a real obstacle in our relationship man lol She's great. Out of her fucking mind at times but she knows it.

she sounds like a keeper

that is not sarcasm btw
I'll never tell her this, but I'd have kids with her in a heartbeat. No question.
She's moving in the summer.

She hams it up. I know deep down it's swirling in her crazy little head, but it's not like a real obstacle in our relationship man lol She's great. Out of her fucking mind at times but she knows it.

That's good. Seems to fit you well then :D It's funny how the most random things can give people a little bit of paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back