2013-2014 Kansas City Chiefs official thread: Nowhere to go but up!

The Taxman

Askren P4P #1
@red
Reaction score
It's been a tough couple of years, but with a cleaned house and a coach with an actual pedigree to bring to the team, maybe this will be different!

First topic.. Who the fuck should we take for #1?? This draft sucks.. for QBs at least.

Last edited:
If I was a Chiefs fan, I would be excited about Dorsey. He hasn't done a lot of cap stuff but he has been a personal guy forever.

The Chiefs should try to draft down. BAP.

Are you going to have Andy Reid selecting your QB? Good luck with that.

Funny. KC lost that game more than Denver won it. Donkeys got it done though.

if there's one team deserving of the can moniker its Cansas City.

feel bad for the chiefs. they way way overpaid for mediocre players from NE. now they continue to pay.

I'm going to go against the grain and say the Chiefs break out next season, they remind me of the Niners a few years ago. Had so much talent but couldn't win because their coaching sucked and they had no QB.

Reid will get the most out of who ever plays the QB position and Chiefs will have a even or winning season next year.

Maybe kc should just draft oline men for 3 straight years

Will be interesting to see him in a KC Uniform.

152656118.0_standard_400.0.jpg

If Geno is impressive enough (or any QB) to jump to top 10, then yeah take a shot, if not I would say let Albert go and draft the tackle from A&M.

What a terrible year to have the #1 pick when we need a QB.

Given how weak that division is, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs.

Good win today, looked way better

Loved Fisher getting in that guys face

But this win was against a team with a third string QB

Given how weak that division is, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs.

I think Denver will have a hold of that division for a while as long as Manning is playing. They will have to play good enough to beat out other teams for a wild card spot.

I think Denver will have a hold of that division for a while as long as Manning is playing. They will have to play good enough to beat out other teams for a wild card spot.

Yeah.

Don't expect them to challenge Denver but a wild card spot could be within their reach.

And then Manning will lose in the post season like usual.

Just saw that Reid will do the play calling (Figured as much) and will stick with the 3-4 defense.

Andy Reid will make them a winning team, but then he'll get them to the afc championship and blow timeouts and not run the ball and lose...

Honestly... even though it might be stupid... I think they need to go QB or bust. Figure out who "your guy" is, and draft him #1. Whether that guy is Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson, or whomever.

Mocks have been saying Geno or Joeckel. Unless there is a QB out there in FA they actually believe that will be good, they are going to draft a QB with the first pick. Drafting a bad #1 pick isn't going to set back your franchise anymore with the rookie salary cap. It's worth the gamble.

Andy Reid will make them a winning team, but then he'll get them to the afc championship and blow timeouts and not run the ball and lose...

I'll take it. We haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years.

Honestly, if Reid is able to get them to the playoffs and win 1 playoff game (even wildcard round), then he will be a hero in KC. We'll probably name buildings and streets after him.... and declare the date of the win as a new "Andy Reid Day" holiday.

I'll take it. We haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years.

Honestly, if Reid is able to get them to the playoffs and win 1 playoff game (even wildcard round), then he will be a hero in KC. We'll probably name buildings and streets after him.... and declare the date of the win as a new "Andy Reid Day" holiday.

All of KC's BBQ is half off on that day

I am a Chiefs fan with a positive attitude for next year. I am glad KC got Reid, and he will use Charles the way he needs to be used. Although i hope he does not bring in Vick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back