2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys crazy, get Mr. Sherdog for check my IV address if no believe me. I am confusion.

We should ruin Kadarks user wall as penance for this sin

I expected more out of Kaderp than this.

Betas are essentially synonymous with being Canadian. Only makes sense.

I offer IV check, you guys will be great embarrass and feel regret for make such accusatory to me. Any way it now 1:30 PM in my office at China, lunch break over I get back for program in computer. Long day ahead in me.

I offer IV check, you guys will be great embarrass and feel regret for make such accusatory to me. Any way it now 1:30 PM in my office at China, lunch break over I get back for program in computer. Long day ahead in me.

y14sTVp.jpg

Already presented my case. If you want the TL/DR version:

http://www.singleblackmale.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/KobeStans.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

Not with anything real you haven't.

[quote="Breakitdown, post: 95233973"]LOL'ing hard @ the dual tacit acceptances of my argument that the one true is > on offense and D.[/QUOTE]

Offense, sure.

Defense...

Defensive Regularized Adjusted Plus-Minus

[code][U]Duncan Top 5 Scaled DRAPM Seasons[/U]

1. '03: +6.78
2. '04: +6.48
3. '02: +6.38
4. '05: +5.81
5. '12: +5.63

[U]Shaq Top 5 Scaled DRAPM Seasons[/U]

1. '98: +4.24
2. '02: +3.48
3. '05: +3.21
4. '00: +3.00
5. '04: +2.21

[U]Colby Top 5 Scaled DRAPM Seasons[/U]

1. '10: +1.82
2. '03: +0.92
3. '08: +0.66
4. '09: +0.53
5. No more positives*[/code]

*Just 0.00 for many years, which is the average or no effect, and several seasons where he has a negative effect.

For example, in '00, Kobe has a DRAPM of -1.75, meaning that when he is on the floor, he has a negative impact on the team defensively.

As you can see, even Shaq is more impactful on the defensive end, and Kobe is not even in Duncan's league.

Last edited:
Smh @ Kadark brutally exposing himself here. He could've kept this gimmick going a while.

that gif gave you away

So 1 moving picture for each person only? That is unlogic, any person can use moving picture. I use moving picture that other use to make joke and fit in. Also I make mistake, I mean check IP, it was accident error, if look at keyboard letter 'V' very close to 'P' it was honest mistake.

We should unleash Kadark to fuck up other threads in SB. Hell theres a stupid thread right now with 2 or 3 replies, and it seems everyday there are stupid SB threads made by unknown users here

We should unleash Kadark to fuck up other threads in SB. Hell theres a stupid thread right now with 2 or 3 replies, and it seems everyday there are stupid SB threads made by unknown users here

I like this idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back