2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ requesting an IP check, as if there isn't a way around that.

It's not Kaderp until he tells an awkward bathroom story.

I post resume in signatory if people no believe me. I tire of people no believe me so I provide prove in signatory area. I work in Shanghai Tech.

Everyone knows minoring in a shitload of different subjects is a BD trait, one adopted by Kaderp when trolling the Heavies. Tracks were exposed itt.

This post was a mistake, you kinda gave yourself away BD. I like this gimmick but this was a reach

Not only is Kadark pulling out vintage Kadark arguments/gifs, as someone who has read hundreds of broken English book reports from young Korean kids, I can confirm that the way this guy writes (vocabulary, knowledge of expressions compared to the level of grammar/writing skills) that he is indeed faking being terrible at English.

Everyone knows minoring in a shitload of different subjects is a BD trait, one adopted by Kaderp when trolling the Heavies. Tracks were exposed itt.

So you basic admit to say you too scare for run IV check? Maybe next time you no make accusing to people with no proves. I bet you 1,000 YEN (China money) you wrong, but maybe you too scare for take big bet because 1,000 YEN is probability worth around $50,000 American States United (USD) and I bet you another 1,000 YEN you no have close to that money. Please say apologize and I forgive bets.

So you basic admit to say you too scare for run IV check? Maybe next time you no make accusing to people with no proves. I bet you 1,000 YEN (China money) you wrong, but maybe you too scare for take big bet because 1,000 YEN is probability worth around $50,000 American States United (USD) and I bet you another 1,000 YEN you no have close to that money. Please say apologize and I forgive bets.

I'd put up more money than BD likes to pretend he has on you being Kadork. There is no doubt. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Yen is Japanese money you tard. Yuan Renminbi is Chinese currency.

I'd put up more money than BD likes to pretend he has on you being Kadork. There is no doubt. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

You make big mistake ...

ChinaIP.png

EXPOSING

Is you prefer pay by directly cash or transfer? Bank here close in 4 hour so if you rush I can get pay for tonight.

Honestly, easiest way to prove it is for you to just take a picture with your phone of you holding a peice of paper saying King of Betas, next to your masters diploma in your office. Would take 2 minutes.

I have 100 piece of paper on desk in ecstatic band each with number '10,000' that say otherwise.

The symbol is the same but you used the Japanese transliteration/pronunciation instead of the Chinese one. Seems kind of weird for a Chinese person to do that. No Chinese person would pronounce "

Vintage Kadark. I post the easiest way to actually prove something, he completely ignores it.

Vintage Kadark getting exposed.

Honestly, easiest way to prove it is for you to just take a picture with your phone of you holding a peice of paper saying King of Betas, next to your masters diploma in your office. Would take 2 minutes.

But who really cares about proof tho? It's a lot like the Faust/Mark situation imo. Don't really care if it's true, it's the accusation that counts :)

Vintage Kadark. I post the easiest way to actually prove something, he completely ignores it.

Vintage Kadark getting exposed.

How I can take picture? I at work busy with client angry for deadline and paper all over desk and many importance file wait for me to check. Maybe if you ask early when I at lunch I take picture but lunch over. Only thing make me happy is bet I win with snake, I 1,000 YEN (China money) richer take wife for eat in lobster or crab.

Yeah yen is Japanese and king of tards has been...

EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back