2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shaq did most of the work and Kobe chucked against the pre-Parker, Ginobili Spurs. What are you telling us that we didn't already know exactly?

Funniest part of this back and forth is that I could 21-0 Mark Derp and IWB 2v1 LMAO! I think I speak for everyone when I say my opinion is valued a bit more (magnitudes more) than both of yours combined by virtue of that.

Please, you couldn't score 21 on me if I spotted you 20. Anytime you want. You know where I live, even if you're too cowardly to admit where you ran to when you couldn't hack it in a real city.

BD fails to comprehend that Kooby was simply statpadding while Snaq was going up against Timmeh and dominating him therefore winning the series for his team.

BD fails to comprehend that Kooby was simply statpadding while Snaq was going up against Timmeh and dominating him therefore winning the series for his team.

LMAOO! Yea Mark, Snaq was "dominating" all those closely contested 4th quarters. Oh wait, he wasn't even playing LOLL!!! You've EXPOSED yourself pretty brutally here, you didn't even watch the games and u have the audacity to challenge my ironclad arguments BAHAHAH!!

EXPOSED

Snaq couldn't dominate the 4th because he was being hacked all the time. That is common knowledge which we all know you don't have.

So Shaq did most of the work and Kobe chucked against the pre-Parker, Ginobili Spurs. What are you telling us that we didn't already know exactly?

But just for play Demon's Advocate, what you think about 2008 match with Spur and Lazers? Lazer win 4-1 with no Shaqeeno Neil and play versus Tony Parking, and Pau only get 13 point on bad shoot percent, while Kofi Bryan get 30 point and shoot %53. Please be fair.

Just for clarify I no take any person side in this argue. I Rockets fan, start when I follow fellow Chinaman Yao Ming and now follow Germy Lin.

But just for play Demon's Advocate, what you think about 2008 match with Spur and Lazers? Lazer win 4-1 with no Shaqeeno Neil and play versus Tony Parking, and Pau only get 13 point on bad shoot percent, while Kofi Bryan get 30 point and shoot %53. Please be fair.

Hey, I never said Kobe wasn't better than Manu and Parker. That's his one shining moment against the Spurs. No doubt.

That series has an asterisk on it due to the no call on D-Fish in Game 4

This post was a mistake, you kinda gave yourself away BD. I like this gimmick but this was a reach

This post was a mistake, you kinda gave yourself away BD. I like this gimmick but this was a reach

ali21.jpg

I'd put money on it being KadorkOfBetas. Not many in here agree/back BD's Lakes homerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back