****2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v10: Middle Aged Dinospurs Edition****

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay guez did you see this from the other thread? highcanslowselfesteem besmirched by faithful Laker GOAT fan Jack?

853085672.gif

Palin still can't let it go.

• Spurs are better 3 point shooters
  • Spurs are better in the paint
  • Spurs are better ball passers
  • Spurs turn less balls
  • Spurs rebound better
  • Spurs defend better
  • Spurs have a better bench
  • Spurs have a better coach
  • Spurs execute better
  • Spurs perform better under pressure

duncanmiss.gif
allen3.gif

My inside source tells me in a 3 way trade Minnesota gets the number 2 pick, Lakers get love, Bucks get Pau, Nick Young and cash consideration

Lakers would be dumb to trade a top 3 pick for Love. But with their new owners anything is possible

The bill Simmons article on grant land is great. Check it out.

Lakers would be dumb to trade a top 3 pick for Love. But with their new owners anything is possible
In my bullshit scenario bucks get the 2 pick and trade it away

In my bullshit scenario bucks get the 2 pick and trade it away

So the Lakers give up Pau (sign and trade), Swaggy P and cash
The Wolves give up Love
Buck give up the number 2 pick

You sure you aren't a Lakers fan?

Love won't be traded to the Lakers or Celtics until the draft day if either of those 2 teams were to land him. Minnesota would want certain players that are available for either the Lakers or Celtics to draft i.e. Divac to Kobe pick trade.

Oh and D'Antoni besmirched the Lakers chances of getting a top 5 or 6 pick by winning the last two games of the season. lol. It's not enough he helped drive the Lakers into the ground this season he could very well have ruined their chances of landing a future franchise player.

So the Lakers give up Pau (sign and trade), Swaggy P and cash
The Wolves give up Love
Buck give up the number 2 pick

You sure you aren't a Lakers fan?
Im not but the NBA is. I picked the Bucks cause who the hell wants to play there? Even if the Bucks get it, the players will be like dont you dare draft me

can't wait to see Dan Gilbert's tard child at the draft lottery

300740781.png

lol I hate that kid

Feel kinda bad for him though tbh cause you know his dad probably gets drunk and beats the shit out of him whenever he watches Canthony Barnett play

My inside source tells me in a 3 way trade Minnesota gets the number 2 pick, Lakers get love, Bucks get Pau, Nick Young and cash consideration

Poo is unrestricted. The doge isn't getting traded anywhere. He will either re-sign (unlikely), or go play in NY for Fill, or go play with his brother.

Why would the Buicks give up a Top pick for nothing?

Oh and D'Antoni besmirched the Lakers chances of getting a top 5 or 6 pick by winning the last two games of the season. lol. It's not enough he helped drive the Lakers into the ground this season he could very well have ruined their chances of landing a future franchise player.

lol cmon mang there's literally zero chance the Lakes don't get a top 3 pick

lol I hate that kid

Feel kinda bad for him though tbh cause you know his dad probably gets drunk and beats the shit out of him whenever he watches Canthony Barnett play

ic4dym.gif

Poo is unrestricted. The doge isn't getting traded anywhere. He will either re-sign (unlikely), or go play in NY for Fill, or go play with his brother.

Why would the Buicks give up a Top pick for nothing
?
Obviously I was joking but I do think somehow the Bucks will get ripped off. I mean what did they get for Jabbar after he was so good for them and so sucessful? And now with players having more contol than ever

lol cmon mang there's literally zero chance the Lakes don't get a top 3 pick

I meant 5th or 6th pick but theoretically every team has a chance of landing a top 3 pick so yeah the Lakers might get a helping hand from the bigwigs. lol.

Dont be dicks guys, a kid with a disability, cmon. Make fun of Street Walker or Lifer, not him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back