****2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v10: Middle Aged Dinospurs Edition****

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are there any projected Mark Jordans in this years draft?

ScreenShot2013-11-25at12.22.28PM_original.png

"Learning how to be a consummate team player, something his idol Kobe still must learn himself."

ouch

lol @ nbadraft.net. I think that's the website llperez writes for. Not surprised they got terrible cAnalysis.

In fairness to nbadraft.net they did that analysis before DeShawn got that stupid tattoo on his neck. That red flag wouldve altered nba history

5375997656_525e558bbb_o.jpg

Love won't be traded to the Lakers or Celtics until the draft day if either of those 2 teams were to land him. Minnesota would want certain players that are available for either the Lakers or Celtics to draft i.e. Divac to Kobe pick trade.

Oh and D'Antoni besmirched the Lakers chances of getting a top 5 or 6 pick by winning the last two games of the season. lol. It's not enough he helped drive the Lakers into the ground this season he could very well have ruined their chances of landing a future franchise player.

Riiiiiiiiiiight... Cantoni won the last 2 games lol. Like Cantoni could win any games if he willed it, let alone with that team.

Kings gonna win it, Stern was at their season opener

Why would the balls already in the machine only be used for "practice" and the actual balls are locked in a suitcase?

puts on tinfoilhat

Why would the balls already in the machine only be used for "practice" and the actual balls are locked in a suitcase?

puts on tinfoilhat

Get ready for Stern to come out with a steel chair.

lol I don't care what his combines were Doug McDermott has McD-level athlete written all over him

Heather "could get the" Cox showing her A Level interview skills.

Derp McDerp will likely be in and out of league. 218 lb, 6'7, non athletic or explosive PF. Kid is slower than molasses.

Wait where's the retard child? Gilbert probably pulled him last minute after giving him black eyes last night

LOL Morris looks high off his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back