Status
Not open for further replies.

jcc3508

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
San Cantonio Scrubs 2013-2014 Champions

Screen-Shot-2014-05-16-at-6.35.32-PM.png

No doubt, no doubt in my mind that after Cockblocker and Rim Protector Sergio IbaCAN went out after punching Griffcan in the balls, the OKCans swag has been killed. Low IQ wannabe coach, Scotty Brooks, will likely play Perkins 40 min, tell Westbrick to just go at it, and have Kevin Durcant distract the defense so he can pass the ball to a wide open shot from Sefoloshit.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-11-at-4.59.45-PM.png

Durcant & Co. won't be able to withstand the death cold glaring and rampant offensive of the Dinospurs and will be besmirched into oblivion. Rumors say that canster zero will post e-suicide pr0n of midget sex in teh heavies.

Everyone that has mastered the game of hoops and has become an A-level analyst within the science community agrees that DinoSpurs will comfortably destroy the OKCAns 4-1 or 4-2 and wait for the outcome of LeCheat and IndiCANa.

Mega-star and ultra consistent Vert Hibbert will can it all the way and the clinically proven PED-steroid-HGH-Crack users LeBrick & D-Whine will get away with 5 games of friendly/rigged in order to beat the Indicana in 6

Roy-Hibbert-Wilt-pic.jpg

Same teams as last year, same players, different result:

Nostradamus-Genius Level Coach & Supreme Leader, Gregg Popobitch, will completely besmirch newbie-wizard apprentice Erik Canelstra and it will not be fun. You are witnessing the rise of the greatest Power Forward of All Time Saint Timothy Duncan versus the fall of the well-known PED user LeBrick.

It will be over before LeCheat knows what hit them:

• Spurs are better 3 point shooters
  • Spurs are better in the paint
  • Spurs are better ball passers
  • Spurs turn less balls
  • Spurs rebound better
  • Spurs defend better
  • Spurs have a better bench
  • Spurs have a better coach
  • Spurs execute better
  • Spurs perform better under pressure

All these are IRREFUTABLE, stat and advance stat verified AND scientifically proven facts that will be too much to handle for well known PED abusers in LeCheat

boshnoo.gif

Most experts agree that Faust & his alt account Mike will need roughly 6 brisk walks to recover from the besmirchment that will be handed out by the HOF Spurs Dinasty.

This one is in the bag homies.

Miami-Heat-Fans-Leave-The-Arena-Early-Thinking-They-Lost-Security-Doesnt-Let-Them-Back-In.jpg

Last edited:
If heat lose today this series is over.

Well done, TS.

roseclaps.gif

Very impressive, OP.

Code:
I didn't even know they had computers down in the DR.

i75IxoZVcQ98B.gif

I was gonna have someone shoop this for me where Lebron was getting interviewed then the Spurs beat him up, but its too much work. Use your imagination instead on this gif

attack.gif

if either the Lakers or Celtics get #2 overall pick then the draft is even more frequently rigged than most people think it is. I wouldn't even be upset. I'd just jordan.gif at the smaller market teams who got snubbed. If either team gets #1 pick that'd just blow my mind.

if either the Lakers or Celtics get #2 overall pick then the draft is even more frequently rigged than most people think it is. I wouldn't even be upset. I'd just jordan.gif at the smaller market teams who got snubbed. If either team gets #1 pick that'd just blow my mind.

BostCan starting their new dynasty tonight.

nice op, could tell you really put work into that

[YT]1qEsTXVj57M&hd=1[/YT]

hay guez did you see this from the other thread? highcanslowselfesteem besmirched by faithful Laker GOAT fan Jack?

853085672.gif

Bostcan or la get the first pick. Book it.

Oh Gay Walker u so crayzay!

Very impressive, OP.

Code:
I didn't even know they had computers down in the DR.

i75IxoZVcQ98B.gif

Had to swim to Puerto Rico to be able to post.

If the Cows had a 1.7% chance of getting first pick Derelict Rose (besmirching themselves just like Faust when he picked Derelict), can you imagine how the Cankers/Celtics will get the benefit of the ping pong balls?

If the Cavaliers get another #1 pick (LeChoke, Kyrie, Bennet) I will achieve maximum over rustle levels.

My inside source tells me in a 3 way trade Minnesota gets the number 2 pick, Lakers get love, Bucks get Pau, Nick Young and cash consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back