2012 Mayberry Awards: Most Surprising Banning

There are a few on there im surprised by.

I gave Rushkin my vote, I hope he comes back or is back in some other form.

Can't go wrong voting for a few of those guys though.

he already is blitz

i didnt even know phantom nugget got banned

I don't really pay attention to who is who around here, outside of a few of y'all. So I don't know shit about these people other than Delbert Mengel would drop a stupid reaction gif within the first 5 posts of every single thread on this website.

orrqG.gif

JSN was like your friend that was a heroin addict. Super nice guy, but you know he's going to die at any moment. And when he finally kicks the bucket, you still can't believe he's gone. I mean, you were just listening to him saying a bunch of funny racist shit last night.

OP needs cliffs of reasons why the blue overlords bant them

Since my vote doesnt count anyway i vote PhantomNugget. He went from being the TS of some of the most viewed threads in Mayberry and posting all the time to total implosion within a week or so. After the mod call out thread his days were numbered. I dont know too many of the other nominees. Broncoi was funny. No idea why he got banned though. This thread would be better if you could include their last post (censored out) or reason for banning.

Yeah he appeared to want it to happen. He'll be missed. Hope he comes back and even if he doesn't add me right away it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I don't really pay attention to who is who around here, outside of a few of y'all. So I don't know shit about these people other than Delbert Mengel would drop a stupid reaction gif within the first 5 posts of every single thread on this website.

orrqG.gif

lmfao-gif.gif

Rev and Rushkan for me.

Rev was even more a suprised because he was so damn nice. How I heard he got banned was shocking.

Rev was obviously losing his shit. Taking this place way to cereal. It was best he got bant.

JSN was only a matter of time. Rev jumped off a forum bridge, otherwise, he would sill be around. Delbert-not surprised at all.

I was the most surprised by Rev, though the court paperwork detailing the restraining order from my concubine, Emma Watson, was very clear: In the matter of Mrs Emma Watson(Petitioner) vs The Rev Mr Black(respondant); this court has found that the respondant did violate terms and conditions of the restraining order by (a). refering to the petitioner in on-line blogs-specifically claiming to have carnal knowledge of the petitioner on multiple occasions. and (b). photoshopping, or reproducing pohotoshoped images of the petitioner in direct violation to the court order.

JSN was only a matter of time. Rev jumped off a forum bridge, otherwise, he would sill be around. Delbert-not surprised at all.

I was the most surprised by Rev, though the court paperwork detailing the restraining order from my concubine, Emma Watson, was very clear: In the matter of Mrs Emma Watson(Petitioner) vs The Rev Mr Black(respondant); this court has found that the respondant did violate terms and conditions of the restraining order by (a). refering to the petitioner in on-line blogs-specifically claiming to have carnal knowledge of the petitioner on multiple occasions. and (b). photoshopping, or reproducing pohotoshoped images of the petitioner in direct violation to the court order.

Super+Troopers+7.jpg

Shouldn't Shattered Dreams be in this running? :)

There was a quality poster, something along the lines of Ronin56125?, I was surprised he got banned, didn't seem like the type to overstep the mark.

I'm always surprised when someone who posts as much as MMAWisdom get's banned.

Ruskhan was back before I knew he was gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back