2012 Mayberry Awards: Best New Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake's break up thread. The one where Manjina said he was tired of hearing about it then posted 25 times in the thread.

I realize you have lots of posts and you're popular on this site, but that doesn't give you the right to be mean to Majin saga. What your doing is the definition of harassment, quit it.

I realize you have lots of posts and you're popular on this site, but that doesn't give you the right to be mean to Majin saga. What your doing is the definition of harassment, quit it.

Lol, fancy having a go at me with your real account?

legendary jabroni.

OVBTk.gif

People that thing blake is cool for screwing high school girls that are barely legal, probably like states where 16 is the legal age of consent and don't see it as creepy being more than 12 years older

OVBTk.gif

People that thing blake is cool for screwing high school girls that are barely legal, probably like states where 16 is the legal age of consent and don't see it as creepy being more than 12 years older

1619092_o.gif

i think hes a jabroni regardless of his lolita.

Oh look, here come the dump posters. He went for reinforcements.

Now you make it sound like I'm tarring you all with the same brush, I get on famously with Entropy. So come on, what's Pog's other account?

3fd024c1.gif

give me your tears, gypsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back