2012 Mayberry Awards: Best New Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ NINJA

Turtle Power
@Brown
Reaction score
mayberryawardscopy.jpg

Welcome to The 2012 Sherdog Mayberry Posting Award Ceremony!

We're here to honor those awesome, and maybe not so awesome, posters and threads here on Sherdog that really stand out from the rest of the pack for one reason or another.

So let's continue with the:

Best New Poster

Here's the list of nominees...

bestnewposter.jpg

PolishHeadlock is the only one I've really encountered and he seems like a reasonable person.

I'm givin it to Majin for his Vs. Polls, they are overall very good contributions to da May barry.

replace phantom nugget (he's banned anyway) with Johnny.

honorable mention : sam merlotte.

serious question. have you just started this year doing these mayberry award things or has it been a yearly thing? i believe i made a comment saying that i should make a 2012 thread of the year post, and if you stole my ideas i want half credit.

that being said, i am the best new poster. i bring it all day er day.

serious question. have you just started this year doing these mayberry award things or has it been a yearly thing? i believe i made a comment saying that i should make a 2012 thread of the year post, and if you stole my ideas i want half credit.

don't know, I'm just the "poll middle man". Nominees and stuff were compiled in a different thread by someone else.

But if you want half, you'll have to speak to my attorney's (good luck cause I don't have any).

Wait wait wait.... So phantom is banned??? There is an empty slot!

I volunteer as tribute.

worst new poster imo.

replace phantom nugget (he's banned anyway) with Johnny.

honorable mention : sam merlotte.

:icon_chee 09 Disqualifies me. I was off the grid much of the time.

PolishHeadlock gets my vote. We need more rookies like PH.

I'm givin it to Majin for his Vs. Polls, they are overall very good contributions to da May barry.

I agree. I don't really see how anyone can compete with that. Those vs/ threads are super fun.

Majin's gonna win this one.

Majin and it's not even close

Majin cause he knew where my av is from. So he must be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back