2 workouts in 1 day...cardio first? or weights first?

With my schedule I will have to do both within a couple hours of each other. Any tips for what to drink or eat in between?

Cardio in the morning, weight after lunch, intense cardio later in the day

whatever works for you though personally for me i like doing my cardio first.

Do you guys take MRP's along with protein shakes or will a protein shake suffice as a meal replacement.

If you are looking to lose weight with the cardio do it first thing in the morning like dude said before...if you don't have any calories to burn from breakfast or lunch or whaetver then you will simply be burning fat

I would never do weights in the early morning, not good for your back. Do cardio, weights at night.

Mojorisin99 said:
Do you guys take MRP's along with protein shakes or will a protein shake suffice as a meal replacement.

MRP generally contains protein, carbs and fats... not to mention a lot more calories than just plain protein. MRP can be a substitue for protein but not the other way around and there's no reason to take both at the same time unless you have a shitty MRP.

you need to space it you because your body needs time to rest inbewteen

NJCarder said:
If you are looking to lose weight with the cardio do it first thing in the morning like dude said before...if you don't have any calories to burn from breakfast or lunch or whaetver then you will simply be burning fat

yeah i'm always hearing this, is this actually a good idea? i'm afraid that doing this will burn off more muscle than fat... could someone shed some more light on cardio before breakfast on an empty stomach?

Back