2 Vaccinations -1 by mistake

Judoka1532

Judoka1532
@Brown
Reaction score
I know somebody who's 20 month old child was vaccinated twice (same shots) in 3 weeks. The 2nd round of shots was administered by mistake. Hep A and DTAP.

Does anybody know if this poses any potential risk to the child? Or if you have any helpful info please share.

Similar thing happened to my nephew although I don't remember what it was for. Absolutely unacceptable.

Should be fine. Happened to my friends kid. He’s a retard, but he was before the vaccines.

Damn, the poor baby is going to start drawing Picasso Paintings :(

Similar thing happened to my nephew although I don't remember what it was for. Absolutely unacceptable.
Agreed man. To give a little back story, the staff at the pediatric office tried to cover it up, which also is a cause for concern. Take my word for it. The reason this is known is because it was uploaded to the database (which somebody we know has instant access to).

Agreed man. To give a little back story, the staff at the pediatric office tried to cover it up, which also is a cause for concern. Take my word for it. The reason this is known is because it was uploaded to the database (which somebody we know has instant access to).
I certainly hope your fried does'nt get in any trouble!?

It's normally the person who exposes mistakes that gets in trouble, not the person who made said mistake.

I know somebody who's 20 month old child was vaccinated twice (same shots) in 3 weeks. The 2nd round of shots was administered by mistake. Hep A and DTAP.

Does anybody know if this poses any potential risk to the child? Or if you have any helpful info please share.
My ex lost her first set of twins to this exact thing. She took her twins in and got the shots, then she fell ill and her at the time husband took them in for what he thought were their fist shots and they both died within 48 hours.

Well that was her story anyway.

It’s the new medical standard procedure. One people started realizing vaccines cause autism, we came discovered that if we double up treatment, then we reverse the autism. So he was autistic for about a week but now he’s not. You should write them a thank you letter

Honestly i have no idea why you think posting this here is a good idea.
Speak to an independent pediatrician, and if you can't get resolution or cant afford that, ring your states medical licensing board as they probably handle such medical malpractice inquires and claims.

even if you get sensible sounding medical advice on sherdog, are you going to take it as true?

Worse yet, post on sherdog.
1l5y7j.gif

horror-now-apocalypse-t8vI9EexNVS24

Last edited:
It's not typically going to be a problem. Just injection site pain.

Back