2 Vaccinations -1 by mistake

Agreed man. To give a little back story, the staff at the pediatric office tried to cover it up, which also is a cause for concern. Take my word for it. The reason this is known is because it was uploaded to the database (which somebody we know has instant access to).

Noooooooo you must be lying. It’s only the Chinese that cover up medical issues or fuck up anything. That’s what I’ve learned on this board anyway.

Honestly i have no idea why you think posting this here is a good idea.
Speak to an independent pediatrician, and if you can't get resolution or cant afford that, ring your states medical licensing board as they probably handle such medical malpractice inquires and claims.

even if you get sensible sounding medical advice on sherdog, are you going to take it as true?
You offered some good advice so what’s your point

Of course it could have an effect, but you won't know until it happens.

Any time you inject chemical preservatives directly into your body, there is a chance of some kind of adverse reaction.

The question is whether the child will be able to rid himself of the toxic chemicals, or if they will concentrate in a certain area and cause health problems.

He will be fine but don’t forget to blame any undesirable personality traits on the shot(s)
here in like 10-15 years

I know somebody who's 20 month old child was vaccinated twice (same shots) in 3 weeks. The 2nd round of shots was administered by mistake. Hep A and DTAP.

Does anybody know if this poses any potential risk to the child? Or if you have any helpful info please share.

It's a bad thing in my opinion. I've heard first hand accounts of children losing the ability to talk, walk, express emotion, etc. after receiving one vaccine. Two in that short of a time span would worry me.

FsvssnREwEKvVko-800x450-noPad.jpg

LOL
How could anyone think this is the place for medical advice?
But seriously, it's not going to hurt anything.

Back