2 things that bothered me during harry potter

P

Pwent

disregarding the obvious time turner series of plotholes

1- why didnt fred and george notice that ron was sleeping with a man named peter every night

2- when harry went to fight voldemort, why didnt he keep a potted mandrake in his invisibility cloak, then just pull it out and kill everyone within earshot?

Why didnt frodo used giant eagles to drop ring in the lava

Why did Hans Gruber kill Takaki if he didn't need his password to crack the safe?

One of the most bothersome things I've discovered while watching Harry Potter is that it sucks ass.

I really wished harry and hermione just hooked up. I know that would leave no one for Ron, but they could have paired him with some other bish.

I really wished harry and hermione just hooked up. I know that would leave no one for Ron, but they could have paired him with some other bish.

Hermione wasn't supposed to be as hot as Emma Watson.

Why didn't they cast a hot big-titty chick in all the roles?
Would've been a much better movie series

Hermione wasn't supposed to be as hot as Emma Watson.
Do you remember who else was casted for auditions for hermione? I have no idea. It's been 15 years since that first movie came out!

Why didn't they cast a hot big-titty chick in all the roles?
Would've been a much better movie series

Well they were kids when they auditioned for roles! Unless different roles where the characters were introduced after say book 5 movie, they woulda been 18 then I'm pretty sure.

Well they were kids when they auditioned for roles! Unless different roles where the characters were introduced after say book 5 movie, they woulda been 18 then I'm pretty sure.
The problem was the author, writing books about children.
She should've been writing about voluptuous women, bouncing their breasts around magically or whatever.
And instead of calling it Harry Potter, it should've been titled "Hermione's Heaving Titties".

How did Harry's dad even get the cloak in the first place?

The cloak was one of the rarest, magical items ever.

The problem was the author, writing books about children.
She should've been writing about voluptuous women, bouncing their breasts around magically or whatever.
And instead of calling it Harry Potter, it should've been titled "Hermione's Heaving Titties".
{<redford}

Boom.

you are on to something.

How about your unsuccessful attempt to reclaim your childhood watching a kids film and thinking that OK?

There are only 3 times in your life where watching kids films is acceptable:

1 you're a kid

2 you have kids

3 you are a student stoned out if your mind avoiding thinking about all the work you don't do.

How about your unsuccessful attempt to reclaim your childhood watching a kids film and thinking that OK?

1 you're a kid

2 you have kids

3 you are a student stoned out if your mind avoiding thinking about all the work you don't do.

#4 you're into kids and you need something to discuss with your next date.

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg

Having to watch the movie would be first on my list.

Why didn't they just hide the money and report Hugo's death to the coroner?

1 you're a kid

2 you have kids

What a buzzkill. Admittedly, all fantasy is childish, but that doesn't make it explicitly and narrowly for children. Throw in a couple tits and some blood and its Game of Thrones.

What bothered me was wanting to fuck the Deathly Hallows version of Emma Watson. I know she was twenty, but it just feels weird considering the age that she started the first film.

Back