2 things that bothered me during harry potter

While the horcrux thing meant Voldemort wouldn't completely die, he wasn't exactly a threat before Pettigrew found him. IIRC, he was a spirit in some woods in Albania, possessing animals. Even when he possessed Quirrell in the first book, he couldn't do much.

So Dumbledore, after killing Voldemort, should go around killing every single Death Eater that may pull a Pettigrew and dare the Minister to say some shit about it.

I agree, but then he would be a spirit who would find another weak wizard host and start from scratch again, until all his Hoarcrux were gone.

That's the problem though, Dumbledore was just to nice and never killed. He NEEDED to start laying waste to mother fuckers. Who in their right mind though Lucious Malfoy was EVER on the straight and narrow? F him, Avada Kedavra bitch!

timeline_1422219285_00032.jpg

RAcWto0.jpg

c_limit2Cfl_lossy2Cq_802Cw_4802Fhttp3A2F-6.gif
LOL
Awesome

1. I honestly have no logical explanation for that. The only thing i can come up with is that the map only specifically shows who the person is using it wants and the twins gave no fuck about what Ron was doing.

2. Dumbledore made it clear that Voldemort himself had to kill Harry for the horcrux inside Harry to be destroyed. Harry never knew he was gonna survive the encounter in the forest and was just hoping Ron, Hermione or Neville could kill Voldemort's snake so Voldemort can be mortal again.
How did Harry's dad even get the cloak in the first place?

The cloak was one of the rarest, magical items ever.

Family heirloom. James Potter was a descendent of the brother who created the cloak.

Lack of using the time turners throughout the entire series AFTER they were introduced was criminally over looked.

They got a taste of changing past/present and futures, then forgot the devices existed.

raw

They actually address that in the Cursed Child, which i believe is canon.

My biggest problem is Harry, a teenage boy, had an invisibility cloak. What would a teenage boy do with that power? Go to where girls get naked and watch. Rowling should have had Harry jack off in the Ravenclaw changing room or something. It'd be realistic.

I love when Dumbldore turned to Harry and said, "May the Force be with you. Live long and prosper."

Was a real tear jerker.

Back