2 things that bothered me during harry potter

Lack of using the time turners throughout the entire series AFTER they were introduced was criminally over looked.

They got a taste of changing past/present and futures, then forgot the devices existed.

raw

Hermione wasn't supposed to be as hot as Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is hot? She may have a cute face but her body looks like it hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Lack of using the time turners throughout the entire series AFTER they were introduced was criminally over looked.

They got a taste of changing past/present and futures, then forgot the devices existed.

raw

Time probably isn't something that should be messed with much, if at all. Going back years would have bigger effects than a few minutes.

What's retarded is that they gave something so powerful to a 13 year old just so she could take extra classes.

The problem was the author, writing books about children.
She should've been writing about voluptuous women, bouncing their breasts around magically or whatever.
And instead of calling it Harry Potter, it should've been titled "Hermione's Heaving Titties".

Or "Game of Thrones"

Emma Watson is hot? She may have a cute face but her body looks like it hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Time probably isn't something that should be messed with much, if at all. Going back years would have bigger effects than a few minutes.

What's retarded is that they gave something so powerful to a 13 year old just so she could take extra classes.

You're on Sherdog. That's probably what most of the creepos on here are looking for.

While I agree with this, the most dangerous Wizard of all time is after you, made his name taboo, and hunts down EVERYONE. The most powerful wizard in Dumbledore is dead, its all resting on 3 teenagers now.

Turn back time to the date that Peter Petigrue abducted Bertha Jorkins and snuff him before he gets her. Voldemort was already cursed to living a half life by drinking unicorn blood, all you would need to do would be to stop him from coming back. Travel back every 2-3 years and thwart his plans for coming back for the rest of your life. If his Horcruxes are stopping him from complete death, travel back in time to when they were most vulnerable and take care of them with the sword.

Time Travel was like the only power Voldemort didn't have/use, so beat him with it!

cho chang was hotter and Ginny was a super downgrade.

While I agree with this, the most dangerous Wizard of all time is after you, made his name taboo, and hunts down EVERYONE. The most powerful wizard in Dumbledore is dead, its all resting on 3 teenagers now.

Turn back time to the date that Peter Petigrue abducted Bertha Jorkins and snuff him before he gets her. Voldemort was already cursed to living a half life by drinking unicorn blood, all you would need to do would be to stop him from coming back. Travel back every 2-3 years and thwart his plans for coming back for the rest of your life. If his Horcruxes are stopping him from complete death, travel back in time to when they were most vulnerable and take care of them with the sword.

Time Travel was like the only power Voldemort didn't have/use, so beat him with it!
After the series ended, thinking back I am disappointed in Dumbledore. We know Voldemort is scared of him and and he single-handedly beatdown all the Death Eaters at the end of the 5th book. He also was skilled enough to fight Voldemort, protect Harry and trap Bellatrix at the same time.

So why didn't this guy get together with maybe 3-4 other strong wizards like Kingsley and Snape and hunt Voldemort's ass down

Are there actual heterosexual men who don't find Emma Watson attractive? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Roy Nelson has larger breasts. Is he more attractive to you?
To avoid a pointless tangent, I'll just clarify with this:

From the third movie on, she's barely changed. I prefer my women to have the body of an adult.

To avoid a pointless tangent, I'll just clarify with this:

From the third movie on, she's barely changed. I prefer my women to have the body of an adult.
This.
There's good looking, and there's I'd love to have babies with her good looking

After the series ended, thinking back I am disappointed in Dumbledore. We know Voldemort is scared of him and and he single-handedly beatdown all the Death Eaters at the end of the 5th book. He also was skilled enough to fight Voldemort, protect Harry and trap Bellatrix at the same time.

So why didn't this guy get together with maybe 3-4 other strong wizards like Kingsley and Snape and hunt Voldemort's ass down

Maybe because he already came to the realization that Harry was a pseudo Horcrux, he wanted Harry to find this stuff out for himself and make the decision to sacrifice himself? VERY dumb life lesson I agree, but I think Dumbledore tried too hard to piece everything together and didn't want to go off half cocked. He admitted he was dumb for not filling Harry in sooner, and he was weakened by foolishly wearing the ring.

Before he put on the ring was his window of action, but like I said, he was still working out the pieces as well. He could have went guns blazing, but with a Horcrux still out there, Voldemort wouldn't die for realz anyway.

Yeah, the woulda's and shoulda's will getcha everytime. I think the same thing when listening to the books though. JUST DO THIS! or JUST DO THAT! They end the exact same way though.....

Maybe because he already came to the realization that Harry was a pseudo Horcrux, he wanted Harry to find this stuff out for himself and make the decision to sacrifice himself? VERY dumb life lesson I agree, but I think Dumbledore tried too hard to piece everything together and didn't want to go off half cocked. He admitted he was dumb for not filling Harry in sooner, and he was weakened by foolishly wearing the ring.

Before he put on the ring was his window of action, but like I said, he was still working out the pieces as well. He could have went guns blazing, but with a Horcrux still out there, Voldemort wouldn't die for realz anyway.

Yeah, the woulda's and shoulda's will getcha everytime. I think the same thing when listening to the books though. JUST DO THIS! or JUST DO THAT! They end the exact same way though.....
While the horcrux thing meant Voldemort wouldn't completely die, he wasn't exactly a threat before Pettigrew found him. IIRC, he was a spirit in some woods in Albania, possessing animals. Even when he possessed Quirrell in the first book, he couldn't do much.

So Dumbledore, after killing Voldemort, should go around killing every single Death Eater that may pull a Pettigrew and dare the Minister to say some shit about it.

I just had the one thing that bothered me....I wanted to stick my peen into a 13 year old witch

Back