2 Sport Champ?

Watching the SummerSlam pre with the kids and Heyman just gave a promo saying Brock will walk into the Octogan the Universal champion and he will take Daniel Cormiers UFC Heavyweight Championship to be the first 2 sport champion.

Cue the It’s still real to me gif, but I am talking about the business end. Would Dana and WME want in on a promotion of that fight like that? I am pretty sure Vince would love for Brock to go in to that Cormier fight still under WWE contract and their champ.

well aul is just selling it but Ive though from the start that brock will be wwe champ going into the dc fight.

Brock heard the rumors that Cain Velasquez was going to WWE...
ElementaryWarmheartedHeron-size_restricted.gif

cain+beats+down+lesnar.gif
hGOkuuY.gif

who everis saying that it fake news.

The more WWE fans the UFC can get to watch Brock fight the better

The only issue is the WWE might not think it's a good look for their unbeatable champion to get KO'ed by a tubby 5'10 guy

vince will only care that brock for peds again.

I have won quite a few bets on that one. I ask "who is the only player to both hit a home run in a MLB game and score a TD in the NFL in the same week?" Everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) answers "Bo Jackson". easy bar bet to win
Yeah I would guess that also since Bo played offense and a slugger. Deion playing primarily defense and returner even though if he got a pick there was a good chance that it is six and being slimmer you wouldn't think of him first.

Definitely going to try to get some easy money off drunk people. Thanks for the heads up.

There's no way Vince lets him bring the title over. The WWE lineal title will forever be owned by the UFC then Lmao. Fun fact though, Brock did take the IWGP title from Japan after going back on his word he'd defend it. I'm pretty sure Vince is aware of this and wouldn't want to repeat the clusterfuck New Japan wrestling had to go through to get their belt back.

elanimalsantana said:
I have won quite a few bets on that one. I ask "who is the only player to both hit a home run in a MLB game and score a TD in the NFL in the same week?" Everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) answers "Bo Jackson". easy bar bet to win
Yeah I would guess that also since Bo played offense and a slugger. Deion playing primarily defense and returner even though if he got a pick there was a good chance that it is six and being slimmer you wouldn't think of him first.

Definitely going to try to get some easy money off drunk people. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, people don't think of Deion hitting homers (this one was an inside the park homer, btw). And Bo had it in his contract that he didn't report to the Raiders until 10 days after his baseball season was over so he never had the chance to do it (otherwise he might well have more than once) but not many people realize this fact.

At the same time.

Lesnar has won and defended both titles already.

blaseblah speaks the truth. Fedor was the World Combat Sambo Champion and Pride HW champion in 2005. He was competing at the highest level of two actual sports at the same time. It's 13 years too late for this unfortunately.

Last edited:
You guys are missing what I am asking. I know plenty of 2 sport champs in MMA. I am asking, Do you think the UFC will promote it as their champ taking on the WWE Universal Champion. Fight poster with DC with two belts and Brock with the WWE belt. Will they let Brock bring Paul Heyman in to cut a promo in the octogan? Will we see DC at a WWE event in the crowd and a face to face with Brock?

The reference was "at the same time"
Not in a full career.

Wasn't Holly Holm a champ in kick boxing? And then she beat Honda?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back