2 Sport Champ?

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Watching the SummerSlam pre with the kids and Heyman just gave a promo saying Brock will walk into the Octogan the Universal champion and he will take Daniel Cormiers UFC Heavyweight Championship to be the first 2 sport champion.

Cue the It’s still real to me gif, but I am talking about the business end. Would Dana and WME want in on a promotion of that fight like that? I am pretty sure Vince would love for Brock to go in to that Cormier fight still under WWE contract and their champ.

Brock heard the rumors that Cain Velasquez was going to WWE...
ElementaryWarmheartedHeron-size_restricted.gif

cain+beats+down+lesnar.gif
hGOkuuY.gif

DC is going to suplex city.

— Was the youngest Olympic gold medalist in freestyle wrestling at that time
— beat the greatest p4p fighter after 5 years of mma training and become a 2 sport champ
henry-cejudo-2.jpg

Romero Cotton looks like he could've done it all. 10 State Championship Titles in HS for wrestling, football, powerlifting. All American in college. So far undefeated in MMA. He beat a guy that came in 15 pounds over the limit in his last fight.

Vince doesnt have choice as of now .. he will spin the situation in favor of WWE however he can

just like uncle Dana will do for UFC

see whats going there .. if brock wins he will still never be Bo Jackson or MJ ..

why ?

WWE not real bruhhh

tenor.gif

— Was the youngest Olympic gold medalist in freestyle wrestling at that time
— beat the greatest p4p fighter after 5 years of mma training and become a 2 sport champ
henry-cejudo-2.jpg
This picture almost makes him look like a normal sized person

The more WWE fans the UFC can get to watch Brock fight the better

The only issue is the WWE might not think it's a good look for their unbeatable champion to get KO'ed by a tubby 5'10 guy

Victoria Pendleton won gold at the Olympics in cycling and rowing.

Carl Lewis in 100m and long jump.

As has been mentioned, Cejudo in wrestling and MMA. Its been done before and in 2 actual sports.

Victoria Pendleton won gold at the Olympics in cycling and rowing.

Carl Lewis in 100m and long jump.

As has been mentioned, Cejudo in wrestling and MMA. Its been done before and in 2 actual sports.

Plenty of fighters being 2 combat sport champs as well. boxing + kickboxing and boxing + muay thai mainly.

Otto Graham won championships in the NFL and the NBA. Gene Conley won championships in MBL and the NBA. Only two guys who did it in two of the major 4 league sports in North America that I'm aware of.

60b8bd9b3da2a89572edee570190ac93.gif

Don Frye I think was a college wrestling champ and a ufc tournament champ

If DC destroys him does DC get crowned the WWE champ? I'd watch DC vs Kevin Owens or Braun Stroman hahaha no homo.

Last edited:
Otto Graham won championships in the NFL and the NBA. Gene Conley won championships in MBL and the NBA. Only two guys who did it in two of the major 4 league sports in North America that I'm aware of.

60b8bd9b3da2a89572edee570190ac93.gif
Deion Sanders got really close. Lost in 6 games in the 92 world series. Crazier stat imo is that he scored a TD and hit a homerun in the same week.

Deion Sanders got really close. Lost in 6 games in the 92 world series. Crazier stat imo is that he scored a TD and hit a home run in the same week.
I have won quite a few bets on that one. I ask "who is the only player to both hit a home run in a MLB game and score a TD in the NFL in the same week?" Everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) answers "Bo Jackson". Easy bar bet to win

Last edited:
Watching the SummerSlam pre with the kids and Heyman just gave a promo saying Brock will walk into the Octogan the Universal champion and he will take Daniel Cormiers UFC Heavyweight Championship to be the first 2 sport champion.

Cue the It’s still real to me gif, but I am talking about the business end. Would Dana and WME want in on a promotion of that fight like that? I am pretty sure Vince would love for Brock to go in to that Cormier fight still under WWE contract and their champ.
Id hope UFC would not legitimize wwe in any way.

Back