2 Sport Champ?

LOL at the Sherdoggers in this thread digging up examples of "other" 2-sport champions, as if Brock's WWE tenure means something anywhere other than the Land of Make Believe.

I can't image Michelle Nicolini being too far off over in One FC.

Fedor was Champ in MMA and Sambo at the same time . Fedorrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
2008 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Bronze Medalist
2007 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
2005 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
2002 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
World Combat Sambo Federation
2002 WCSF World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
European Combat Sambo Federation
1999 European Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
All-Russia Sambo Federation
Russian Combat Sambo National Championship (2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012 )
2008 President's Cup Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
Combat Sambo Federation of Russia
Russian Combat Sambo National Championship 3rd Place (1998, 2000 )
2004 Dagestan Open Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
2003 Union of Heroes Cup Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
2003 Moscow Open Combat Sambo Gold Medalist

Fedor was Champ in MMA and Sambo at the same time . View attachment 423859
2008 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Bronze Medalist
2007 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
2005 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
2002 FIAS World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
World Combat Sambo Federation
2002 WCSF World Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
European Combat Sambo Federation
1999 European Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist
All-Russia Sambo Federation
Russian Combat Sambo National Championship (2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012 )
2008 President's Cup Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
Combat Sambo Federation of Russia
Russian Combat Sambo National Championship 3rd Place (1998, 2000 )
2004 Dagestan Open Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
2003 Union of Heroes Cup Combat Sambo Gold Medalist
2003 Moscow Open Combat Sambo Gold Medalist

I dont know why the Sambo accomplishments are in giant sizes letters , I guess I just dont know how to Sherdog :(

DC is going make mince meat out of BrockRoidz.

That's not what the question was.

To answer you TS, I think WME would be into that from what they've shown. I mean they hired CM Punk. It's all about the draw, and to a casual, Brock being double 'sport' champ would be good for both businesses. @Son of Sonnen

1526960744_Bo-Jackson_t1070_ha1622db9019299687bbd89c7e8f6e8925db3530d.jpg

Bruce Jenner won the decathlon gold medal in 1975 then went on to AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the SummerSlam pre with the kids and Heyman just gave a promo saying Brock will walk into the Octogan the Universal champion and he will take Daniel Cormiers UFC Heavyweight Championship to be the first 2 sport champion.

Cue the It’s still real to me gif, but I am talking about the business end. Would Dana and WME want in on a promotion of that fight like that? I am pretty sure Vince would love for Brock to go in to that Cormier fight still under WWE contract and their champ.

Pro Wrestling is not a sport.

Victoria Pendleton won gold at the Olympics in cycling and rowing.

Carl Lewis in 100m and long jump.

As has been mentioned, Cejudo in wrestling and MMA. Its been done before and in 2 actual sports.

It was Rebecca Romero not pendleton

Pendleton did have a go at becoming a jockey though but was pretty useless at that

CB Fry played both cricket and football for England, he also held the world record for long jump

Watching the SummerSlam pre with the kids and Heyman just gave a promo saying Brock will walk into the Octogan the Universal champion and he will take Daniel Cormiers UFC Heavyweight Championship to be the first 2 sport champion.

Cue the It’s still real to me gif, but I am talking about the business end. Would Dana and WME want in on a promotion of that fight like that? I am pretty sure Vince would love for Brock to go in to that Cormier fight still under WWE contract and their champ.
MV5BMjUyY2I3ODAtMGY4MS00MzRhLWI3ZjQtMGEzZDkxNTkwNjcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg

Back