2 police officers shot-- 1 dead-- in Southcrest, San Diego; 2 suspects (1 in custody)

San Diego?

Likely just some eses representing

Side note: That mod note is partisan and a piece of joke. I despise BLM and support the police in this, but whichever mod always insists on inserting that note should just stop. We must let even the idiots speak freely.

Partisan? Are you saying that one party is in favor of killing police?

In any case, all someone celebrating the death would do would lead to 100 posts shitting on that person, and no real discussion.

So long as those Micronesians don't get uppity we should be good. :D
Hey man I'm dating a girl from the Marshall Islands. I never knew her family was loaded till I went on a vacation with her to the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

Interesting how you threw in the hate speech label.
Yes, if you pay close attention, you'll notice I'm the opposite of those SJW professors who have now found the mob pining for their own heads. I'm effective at wielding the preferred arsenal of either side and their rhetoric against them.

I pray the officers were not taking extra precautions because they were worried about hurting someone because of BLM. Cop have a hard job, and it is a thankless job.

A family friend of mine, and one of the greatest guys ever was a cop in Sacramento. His family had loads of money so he was told to choose the job that would make him the happiest. He became a cop to make a difference and help people and her cared zero about money. On a routine stop a black criminal jumped out of his car and shot officer Bill Bean.

The loss of the such a great man still looms over his hometown community.

So fuck you BLM, there are tons and tons of police trying to improve and help communities and they but their lives on the line. Fuck you for making such a terrible anti police atmosphere.

Hey man I'm dating a girl from the Marshall Islands. I never knew her family was loaded till I went on a vacation with her to the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

Pics?

Yes, if you pay close attention,...

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

Seriously though, it's hard not to notice how expressing ill sentiment toward some groups is termed hate and others isn't. What a terrible world it would be if only happy thoughts were allowed to be expressed.

I am betting that this is some meth dealers moving weight from Mex. We don't really have black people in San Diego and the ones we have are not militant.

Being cop in the city is a dangerous job.

Gotta get even with the deaths of civilians, but blue lifes does matter!

Partisan? Are you saying that one party is in favor of killing police?

In any case, all someone celebrating the death would do would lead to 100 posts shitting on that person, and no real discussion.
Certainly seems that way

I have a average looking girl bro. I like the girls that are cute and relatable to every day life LOL.

Letting the side down, bro. No guy on here admits to banging anything less than an LA 9:)

Back