#2 Brian Ortega is the underdog against Magomedsharipov (UFC 240)

Ortega will get beat up for 2 rounds then get the sub in the 3rd.

Toss up fight, but a mad match up for Ortega If he can't take it down .

In other words, they're not Russians, but are perceived as Russians by the same people who perceive Belorussians and Ukrainians as Russians, i.e. people who have no clue about the ethnic and cultural differences. People like Zabit and Khabib are considered as "subhuman churkas" by actual ethnic Russians - one of the most racist and xenophobic ethnicities I've ever met in life.
Belarus and Ukraine are separate countries. Dagestan is part of Russia.

#12 Johnny Walker would probably be a considerable favorite over #2 LHW Anthony Smith

#5 Askren would probably be a favorite over #2 WW Colby Covington

Zabit will have an easy time on the feet. Maybe he will sub Ortega too as an exclamation mark.

I just saw an article recently saying that Ortega turned down a fight against Stephens because he still has lingering injuries from the max fight.....

Ortega has relied far too much on the punchers chance and pulling off subs. He had a miraculous run of good luck in some of those fights until he ran into Max. I think his luck fails him in this fight as well.

If Ortega is intended to be the UFC's potential future poster boy then zabit right now might not be the fight to make. Casuals would have no clue and expect Brian to steam roll. They better let him heal up for Jeremy.

That being said I'd love to see zabit vs Ortega. I'd have to lean zabit but who knows.

People don't forget how Ortega wins and how Zabit fades. I really hope his cardio is better if not he will get caught with a sub in the 3rd. I favour Zabit on points but if someone gets finished it will probably be Zabit.

I think you mean "hope" not "think". Ortega doesn't beat the shit out of people, he gets the shit beat out of him and then pulls out a hail Mary win.

He beat the shit out of Frankie Edgar.. Who apparently is the number 1 title contended, some how..

These two have NEVER been linked to UFC 240. People misinterpreted the original flocombat article. The author confirmed this.

In other words, they're not Russians, but are perceived as Russians by the same people who perceive Belorussians and Ukrainians as Russians, i.e. people who have no clue about the ethnic and cultural differences. People like Zabit and Khabib are considered as "subhuman churkas" by actual ethnic Russians - one of the most racist and xenophobic ethnicities I've ever met in life.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Khabib was counting himself among 150 million Russians.

Ortega needs to stop ducking people. Guys getting annoying

Back