1st annual PWD awards!!!!!

The Rex Award:

5320385681cac75eb436775b694de4dc.gif

So the Rex award is for the guy most likely to end up a running gag about being a tiny manlet incapable of completing physical tasks seen in videos completed by women of average athletic ability? Good to know.

So the Rex award is for the guy most likely to end up a running gag about being a tiny manlet incapable of completing physical tasks seen in videos completed by women of average athletic ability? Good to know.
Sorry I didn't clarify

Sorry I didn't clarify

It's ok Likebot...it's somehow fitting to have it spelled out for an award named after a dead guy from Vietnam with no traps.

Yeah.

They do, but they can't teach me to give a fuck enough to look into it.

There used to be a couple handymen maintenance guys who worked at an apartment complex I lived in twenty years ago. I credit them with the name. I'll explain it to you the way the maintenance manager explained it to his assistant.

Manager: "Hey Spanky...that your girl over there by the pool?"

Spanky the assistant: "Yeah, that's her."

Manager: "Mmm...you know she been taking them pills right"

Spanky: "What pills?"

Manager: "Noasatol." snicker

Spanky: "What are those?"

Manager: "Noasatol...noasatol...damn it Spanky!"

Spanky: "I don't get it?"

Manager: "She got NO ASS AT ALL! Damn it Spanky you dumb ass hell!"

True story with the names changed to protect the innocent...but we did call that guy Spanky.

The business:

Wrestler of the year: Steiner
Female wrestler of the year: Gigi Dolan's Ass
Promotion of the year: They all suck
Ppv of the year: I can't remember any of them...so there must not have been anything special
TV Show of the year: NXT
Angle/storyline of the year: Tony D kidnaps producer
Breakthrough wrestler (male and female): Steiner and Dolan's Ass
The francis23 award (social media engagememnt): Many Rose' instahoe account
The Rex award (wrestler who needs to stop being fat and get in the gym): Doudrop and Fattie Owens
Diva most addicted to Noasatol: Cora Jade

Nobody is doing the pwd section of the ballot
<{1-11}>

I saw an interview with Scott Hall years back where he said they would never wear another guys merch in public cause you don't want to look like a mark to the rest of the locker room.

Wrestler of the year: Shingo Takagi
Female wrestler of the year: Dr. Britt Baker DMD
Promotion of the year: AEW
Ppv of the year: AEW All Out 2021
TV Show of the year: AEW Dynamite
Angle/storyline of the year: Belt Collector Kenny Omega
Breakthrough wrestler (male and female): Bron Breakker, Tay Conti
The francis23 award (social media engagememnt): MJF
The Rex award (wrestler who needs to stop being fat and get in the gym): Dom Mysterio
Diva most addicted to Noasatol: Kay Lee Ray

I saw an interview with Scott Hall years back where he said they would never wear another guys merch in public cause you don't want to look like a mark to the rest of the locker room.
But then Big Kev says they wore Magnum boots, Zubaz or mom jeans, fanny pack, and gimmick T-shirts but never your own shirt.

The Bad Guy was wasted during the whole decade but Nash may have been under the influence of ravioli for his statement. Who's to say?

Pwd:

Poster of the year: Me

Newcomer/rookie of the year: Not Me

Best TS: Me

BEST Mod: Not You ya cunt

Best Thread: This or That

Most improved poster: Me

The business:

Wrestler of the year: Roman Reigns

Female wrestler of the year: Britt Baker

Promotion of the year: Can't say any really stood out, so I'll go mark and say NXT.

Ppv of the year: None stood out.

TV Show of the year: NXT

Angle/storyline of the year: UE implosion.

Breakthrough wrestler (male and female): Bron Breakkar and Britt Baker

The francis23 award (social media engagememnt): Fuck social media

The Rex award (wrestler who needs to stop being fat and get in the gym):
Nia Jax which is who the award should be named for.

Diva most addicted to Noasatol: Cora Jade

@Rebelfett -- Solid work, but you forgot the Minotauro Rex Memorial Award for Outstanding Performance in the Field of Excellence.

It would take a helluva guy to win that award. Yessireebob, one HELLUVA guy to win that special award.

@Rebelfett -- Solid work, but you forgot the Minotauro Rex Memorial Award for Outstanding Performance in the Field of Excellence.

It would take a helluva guy to win that award. Yessireebob, one HELLUVA guy to win that special award.
I assumed the day that you returned to us I would let you keep that honor as that award bestows such respect I didn't feel worthy of handling that decision on my own without council

Wrestler of the year: Danielson/Omega can´t decide
Female wrestler of the year: Skye Blue
Promotion of the year: All except WWE
Ppv of the year: All Out
TV Show of the year: None
Angle/storyline of the year: None
Breakthrough wrestler (male and female): Steiner by far
The francis23 award (social media engagememnt): That dude that got that marriage couple all riled up.
The Rex award (wrestler who needs to stop being fat and get in the gym): CM Punk
Diva most addicted to Noasatol: the fuck?

Back