1st annual PWD awards!!!!!

I think I should be allowed to ban one person, Money In The Bank style
Just strut around holding my Suitcase Of Death that I can cash in one time only, anytime in the next 12 months, no questions asked
That would make me such a bad ass
Oh the power, oh the responsibility

I think I should be allowed to ban one person, Money In The Bank style
Just strut around holding my Suitcase Of Death that I can cash in one time only, anytime in the next 12 months, no questions asked
That would make me such a bad ass
Oh the power, oh the responsibility
<{CMPALM}>

Is it Ambush that thinks my takes are all bad?

Enjoy the utter crap that is the Book of Boba Fett, which is the 2011 TNA equivalent of Mando's Attitude Era. Old stars (at 61 he's too old for this shit), shit fighting, terrible cliches, ridiculous unbelievable plot (even for SW) and overall booking by a moron (Kennedy). Dude looked as credible as Hulk Hogan. Fair play, he's 61, looks good for his age but he can't act or fight.

Is it Ambush that thinks my takes are all bad?

Enjoy the utter crap that is the Book of Boba Fett, which is the 2011 TNA equivalent of Mando's Attitude Era. Old stars (at 61 he's too old for this shit), shit fighting, terrible cliches, ridiculous unbelievable plot (even for SW) and overall booking by a moron (Kennedy). Dude looked as credible as Hulk Hogan. Fair play, he's 61, looks good for his age but he can't act or fight.
b6j0zn.jpeg

Back