Television 1899 movie, dropping tommorow on netflix

Im sitting here legit angry as fuck and freezing to death at 56 degrees Fahrenheit
No bullshit, I would take an Uber to the airport and fly away forever if I looked out my window and saw that
I'm going to go do some donuts in the parking with my 4x4.

fun time.
car-drift-winter.gif

Im sitting here legit angry as fuck and freezing to death at 56 degrees Fahrenheit
No bullshit, I would take an Uber to the airport and fly away forever if I looked out my window and saw that
what If I told you I not wearing a winter jacket yet?
just a flannel eddie bauer.

I'm a bit disapointed it's not an actual movie from 1899

that said is Metropolis on Netflix? actually maybe I shouldn't let them know it exists

No, the guy at 0:48, might be a priest in the series. I'm pretty sure his name is Alexandre Willaume, he was in Wheel of Time too. Just caught my ear as everyone else speaks German, so don't know how Danish ties into it.

Just out of curiosity, does that part sound weird or different from German to you? A lot of people find Danish quite strange.

When we first started watching Danish shows it sounded so bizarre. My wife and I have consumed enough how where we really enjoy listening to it now.

When we first started watching Danish shows it sounded so bizarre. My wife and I have consumed enough how where we really enjoy listening to it now.
That's cool to hear. Which series have you watched? You mentioned Borgen.

What role does time traveling Nic Cage play in this movie?

It's from the creators of Dark so this might have potential here....

Is there any correlation or just the creator of dark. No resemblance?

Dark was unreal. Great show and the main chick was a baddie.

That's cool to hear. Which series have you watched? You mentioned Borgen.
Borgen is an amazing Danish political show, equinox is an intersting sci-fi show, Elves is fantasy whore and fantastic, The chestnut man is a perfect Nordic noir, Hjordis is a wholesome show. These are all on Netflix

I tried a few episodes of DARK, but I couldn't get into it.

I kinda got the vibe like the writers didn't really know what they were doing, but were acting like they did, & were gonna kinda make it up as they went along, even if it all didn't make any clear sense overall at the end. Kinda like LOST. So I bailed

I kinda got the vibe like the writers didn't really know what they were doing, but were acting like they did, & were gonna kinda make it up as they went along, even if it all didn't make any clear sense overall at the end. Kinda like LOST. So I bailed
They absolutely knew what they were doing and the payoff is incredible.

Conor McGregor isn't a bad actor by any means. He's a pretty good as the first mate.

Eh... not in the slightest. Pretty much the opposite actually. In the beginning you might think that, but the writing really comes together by the 3rd season. I only have 1 small problem with the writing in that show, but I can't say what it is since it's such a big spoiler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back