• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International 170 Years Of Earth Surface Temperature Data Show No Evidence Of Significant Warming

Perhaps but then you see this data a few months ago in January..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2023/01/11/siberia-russia-extreme-cold/
Siberia sees coldest air in two decades as temperature dips to minus-80
By Ian Livingston
January 11, 2023 at 3:12 p.m. EST

So more extreme temperatures, and like I said, they are worth noting if there's a trend but it's important to look at the yearly values, and the longer warm seasons. Look at Siberia over the past 5 years. All above average, with more extreme temperatures either way.

map-blended-mntp-202201-202212.png

map-blended-mntp-202101-202112.png

map-blended-mntp-202001-202012.png

201901-201912.png

201801-201812.gif

So more extreme temperatures, and like I said, they are worth noting if there's a trend but it's important to look at the yearly values, and the longer warm seasons. Look at Siberia over the past 5 years. All above average, with more extreme temperatures either way.

map-blended-mntp-202201-202212.png

map-blended-mntp-202101-202112.png

map-blended-mntp-202001-202012.png

201901-201912.png

True but it is in the Polar vortex which is known to be extreme
201801-201812.gif

Some republicans are ignorant about this but don't act like it goes both ways. You got 9 years to live Jack what are you going to do with that time ?
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...orld-will-end-in-12-years-if-we-dont-address/

2019 Ocasio-Cortez: ‘World will end in 12 years’ if climate change not addressed

On the left is a lot of alarmism, Cali is what suppose to stop selling gas powered cars by the magic number 2030. It's not affordable by a lot of people to go electric car. Not to mention all the craziness to create battery's .

The quality and quaintly of "green" energy is not on practicable levels for most. The Earth as always changed in climate and the weather data we have been recording on a intelligent level is what 0.00001% of Earth's time. Men are impacting the climate on a small scale so far.

It's not just some Republicans who are pushing CTs here. It's an extremely mainstream view within the party. In fact, someone who is honest about climate change probably couldn't win a GOP primary in any major race. Also, FYI, The Hill is being pretty sleazy with that headline. Read the actual quote and you'll see why.

It's not just some Republicans who are pushing CTs here. It's an extremely mainstream view within the party. In fact, someone who is honest about climate change probably couldn't win a GOP primary in any major race. Also, FYI, The Hill is being pretty sleazy with that headline. Read the actual quote and you'll see why.

You mean just like when Trump said shithole countries yet it means it was being racist ?

You sure about the GOP front runners?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audi...s-a-little-bit-woke-on-climate-change-podcast
Ron DeSantis Is a Little Bit Woke on Climate Change
Florida’s governor–and likely presidential candidate–Ron DeSantis has pledged billions to restore Florida’s Everglades. Among other good things, that will help lower Florida’s carbon footprint and potentially combat some of the effects of climate change. But you won’t hear him boasting about those benefits. As a Republican trying to lure away Donald Trump’s voters with promises to attack “woke” policies, he says he’s “not a global warming person”, opposes restrictions on fossil fuels, and often downplays the environmental upsides of his own policies. Bloomberg national reporter Michael Smith joins this episode to talk about the Florida Governor's mixed environmental record–and how he’s walking a very fine line between shoring up Florida’s natural resources and alienating Republican primary voters he hopes will carry him to the White House.

https://time.com/6219326/ron-desantis-climate-florida/

Ron DeSantis Is at the Forefront of New Republican Climate Politics
, Democrats have called for aggressive climate measures focused on bringing down emissions, while most Republicans have either dodged the conversation or rejected the science of climate change. Yet DeSantis is a Republican leader of a purple state at the forefront of climate disasters. Just last week, Hurricane Ian ravaged the state, bringing Category 4 winds, tens of billions of dollars in losses, and at least 100 deaths. Already in Florida, the effects of climate change—from big storms like Hurricane Ian to the more quotidian flooding challenges—have made the issue impossible to ignore. The rest of the country will soon follow.

There is a lot more republicans that acknowledge climate change and man's contribution to that. The bigger disagreement is the solutions in place and the gun ho green green green, like ending sales of gas powered cars by 2030.

How about someone like Biden blames man made clitmate change on the fires in Canada. Anytime there's a tornado, hurricane some Democrat throw their hands up and says " see mankind done this with pullulating this is why we need stronger regulations"

It reminds me of a random story about a POC maybe being wrong or having a tough time and a Democrat yells "systematic racism" !!!

\We have too many people making billions off Global Warming and consolidating all sorts of power with the claim. To have a scientific study prove it all to be bullshit will not go well with the Left Cult. My guess is they will bury the study.

This is so ironic. In history the status quo establishment has always had more power than radical new comers. New energy people are no match for the existing dominant energy giants. The "they're using it to consolidate power" is a terrific piece of disinfo that the public continues to buy. The debate should not be whether it is happening but what to do about it.

Conservatives need to get on the ball otherwise the Left will be able to do whatever they want and will have public support because they were ahead on the issue. This has already begun to happen and it is problematic because some of these "solutions" are costly with very little assurances.

There is a lot more republicans that acknowledge climate change and man's contribution to that. The bigger disagreement is the solutions in place and the gun ho green green green, like ending sales of gas powered cars by 2030
Exactly but unfortunately some people are still trapped in climate denial disinfo. This way they can be labelled as ignorant and can't fight the real battle. The battle against radical climate change solutions which are ill conceived.

Last edited:
I think the untold amount of environmental destruction we've unleashed since the industrial revolution will be felt before then personally.

And that speaks to the personality I was talking about. You have to believe something is coming, and you have to believe that we're either/both the cause or solution to it. You are sure you're going to see some big ridiculous climate genocide, if "we" don't "do something". Reality is, nothing significant is going to happen in your lifetime, and you will have no knowledge of if all your climate alarmist talk will have been vindicated. You're just gonna be an old dying man in a bed somewhere, perhaps confused that the world isn't on fire when you die, because you were so damn sure your apocalyptic predictions were right. Being wrong about it, doesn't even enter your mind. It's an EMERGENCY and only "we" can solve it!

You guys are like a cult, waiting for dear leader(the government) to tell you how much time you have left before Doomsday.

And that speaks to the personality I was talking about. You have to believe something is coming, and you have to believe that we're either/both the cause or solution to it. You are sure you're going to see some big ridiculous climate genocide, if "we" don't "do something". Reality is, nothing significant is going to happen in your lifetime, and you will have no knowledge of if all your climate alarmist talk will have been vindicated. You're just gonna be an old dying man in a bed somewhere, perhaps confused that the world isn't on fire when you die, because you were so damn sure your apocalyptic predictions were right. Being wrong about it, doesn't even enter your mind. It's an EMERGENCY and only "we" can solve it!

You guys are like a cult, waiting for dear leader(the government) to tell you how much time you have left before Doomsday.

Or maybe we're being told the things that are happening will have severe effects in the future that will increase with time, and the longer we wait to do something, the harder and less effective it will be.

It's barely going to effect the first world in my lifetime due to our wealth and technology. It will dramatically effect immigration as people get the hell out of certain areas, and we're probably already starting to see that.

I'm middle aged so I probably won't see anything too serious, and maybe the next few decades will produce miraculous technologies that will help prevent worst case scenarios. That's entirely possible, but I think it's rash to count on it.

What are you talking about? Just because you're not aware of the issue or want to pretend it doesn't exist doesn't mean its not happening - significant things are already happening, and will continue to happen in our lifetimes.

TS.B.1 Climate change has altered marine, terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems all around the world (very high confidence). Effects were experienced earlier and are more widespread with more far-reaching consequences than anticipated (medium confidence). Biological responses, including changes in physiology, growth, abundance, geographic placement and shifting seasonal timing, are often not sufficient to cope with recent climate change (very high confidence). Climate change has caused local species losses, increases in disease (high confidence) and mass mortality events of plants and animals (very high confidence), resulting in the first climate-driven extinctions (medium confidence), ecosystem restructuring, increases in areas burned by wildfire (high confidence) and declines in key ecosystem services (high confidence). Climatedriven impacts on ecosystems have caused measurable economic and livelihood losses and altered cultural practices and recreational activities around the world (high confidence).

TS.B.1.1 Anthropogenic climate change has exposed ecosystems to conditions that are unprecedented over millennia (high confidence), which has greatly impacted species on land and in the ocean (very high confidence).

TS.B.1.3 At the warm (equatorward and lower) edges of distributions, adaptation limits to human-induced warming have led to widespread local population losses (extirpations) that result in range contractions (very high confidence).

TS.B.2 Widespread and severe loss and damage to human and natural systems are being driven by human-induced climate changes increasing the frequency and/or intensity and/or duration of extreme weather events, including droughts, wildfires, terrestrial and marine heatwaves, cyclones (high confidence) and flood (low confidence). Extremes are surpassing the resilience of some ecological and human systems and challenging the adaptation capacities of others, including impacts with irreversible consequences (high confidence). Vulnerable people and human systems and climate-sensitive species and ecosystems are most at risk (very high confidence).

TS.B.2 Widespread and severe loss and damage to human and natural systems are being driven by human-induced climate changes increasing the frequency and/or intensity and/or duration of extreme weather events, including droughts, wildfires, terrestrial and marine heatwaves, cyclones (high confidence) and flood (low confidence). Extremes are surpassing the resilience of some ecological and human systems and challenging the adaptation capacities of others, including impacts with irreversible consequences (high confidence). Vulnerable people and human systems and climate-sensitive species and ecosystems are most at risk (very high confidence).

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg2/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGII_TechnicalSummary.pdf

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that this wasn't published in a peer reviewed journal, and that the guy who wrote this nonsense works for the fossil fuels industry.

Do you ever get tired of posting fossil fuel propaganda?
51jLajR43zL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oh. Remember this? What did it get right?

NOTHING.

Eat the doo doo

51jLajR43zL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oh. Remember this? What did it get right?

NOTHING.

Eat the doo doo
It actually was mostly correct. I don't believe we should be getting all our information on climate change from al gore, but that's just me.

Imagine the arrogance, telling thousands of experts in a field you have better insight than they do into a field you have less than surface knowledge of.

Personally I think climate change is real. Just think of the amount of pollution we contribute to this world from planes, trains, cars, boats. Including the smokestacks from industrial buildings and you can go on and on. You don't have to be scientist to figure out that the pollution has an affect on the planet. It's plain old common sense.

It's not that dramatic dude. I just think we're fucking with the planet, maybe I'll see something, maybe I won't. I have a kid, so at some point the shit is gonna hit the fan for some of my descendants.

I'm personally resigned to it to the point where I'm very apathetic towards it, but it's gonna happen.

Personally I think climate change is real. Just think of the amount of pollution we contribute to this world from planes, trains, cars, boats. Including the smokestacks from industrial buildings and you can go on and on. You don't have to be scientist to figure out that the pollution has an affect on the planet. It's plain old common sense.
Thing is, “climate change” is based on the premise that you breathing is the pollution.

It actually was mostly correct. I don't believe we should be getting all our information on climate change from al gore, but that's just me.

Imagine the arrogance, telling thousands of experts in a field you have better insight than they do into a field you have less than surface knowledge of.

Mostly correct? LMAO.

It was doom and gloom, none of which happened.

There’s an old saying, figures don’t lie but liars figure. There’s a ton of peer reviewed studies that show the opposite is true from what this non peer reviewed study claims.

I’ll leave you with this thought. The Russian, Chinese, and US militaries are all preparing for a post climate change world. Right now a new shipping lane north of Russia is opening from melting ice caps in the summer for the first time in human history, there is currently efforts from all three to develop shops to take advantage of this new shipping lane.

One other thing, if you have seen that new Jon Stewart show there is an episode ehere he interviews the CEO of BP. The guy basically admits in camera that climate change is man made but says they are a money making business that have been given no incentive to stop
This is a two way street

Coincidentally, global warming became an industry and there is a lot of money to be made.

trust the cyan
Just like our corrupted health insurance, pharmaceutical, and banking industries

We’ve had the Newport Beach yatch parades in front of water front homes for 100 years, but these scientists know for sure, it’ll be gone in the next 15-50 years…. <Lmaoo>

Every year it is getting hotter and the winter gets shorter here.

Sounds perfect for all the crops that will be needed by plant based cultists as they try to eradicate meat production

We’ve had the Newport Beach yatch parades in front of water front homes for 100 years, but these scientists know for sure, it’ll be gone in the next 15-50 years…. <Lmaoo>

I am so old that I survived the "coming ice age" they sold as fear and horror.

It is all a lie.

Back