16 year old Rory Mac KOTC fight

Its weird, that you bring it up. Our gym put on the KOTC card Avalanche, in Moncton, NB. Rory was the headliner for the 155 pound title against Kajan Johnson.

Unfortunately, I had to be the host and chauffer to some of the fighters. However, after I took Rory for his weight cut, I got to have dinner with him and his mother.

Another cool note was, having Kajan Johnson in my front seat and Bibiano Fernandes in the back seat trying to cheer him up after his loss, with bare minimum english. (Was cornering him for his fight)

Actually, I like the guy very much - i mean Rory. Especially, because of his position to not fight GSP. One can say about him whatever someone want, but for a such young gun - its shows me that he has really bright future, if he will continue like that.

Thanks for the video. I had never seen this. Rory has so much potential, it is unreal and he is still extremely young. It's crazy he was already this good at 16 years old.

His future is so bright, he might wanna wear shades Bas.

UFCRoryMacDonald.jpg

Damn, only 16 and kickin ass. I will always root against the guy though

KOTC lets 16 yr old babies fight??!

The way he rolled his opponent over and sunk the choke was especially impressive.

i didn't know they let 16 year old fight in KOTC...

Rory's a beast no doubt but Tren's ring girls were hotter.

Impressive at only 16.

Back